- GSI purchases United Linings. // Waste News;3/3/97, Vol. 2 Issue 41, p21
States that Geo-Synthetics Incorporated has purchased United Linings from the Ace Asphalt company. Projections on the annual sales to be generated from the acquisition; Type of services which Geo-Synthetics provides.
- PUTTING THE `AS' IN ASPHALT. Ebenkamp, Becky // Brandweek;08/07/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 32, p28
Comments on the advertisements of Ace Asphalt. Details on the content of the ads; Criticism against the ads.
- LIVIN' ON A PRAYER. Sartor, Alexandra // Adweek Western Edition;07/17/2000, Vol. 50 Issue 29, p6
Deals with an outdoor campaign by Ace Asphalt which features Pope John Paul II kissing the ground. Issue of irreverence concerning the advertisement; Comments from Brian Landauer, general manager of Cramer-Krasselt.
- Ace in your face. // Advertising Age's Creativity;Jul/Aug2000, Vol. 8 Issue 6, p22
Presents the advertising campaign created for Ace Asphalt by Cramer-Krasselt Co.
- found art. // Advertising Age;7/10/2000, Vol. 71 Issue 29, p54
The article reports focuses on the outdoor advertising campaign of Phoenix, Arizona-based Ace Asphalt of Arizona Inc. and Cramer-Krasselt. The companies has taken a tongue-in-cheek approach to promoting the business of paving. Copywriters of the advertisements are Travis Graham, Jason Hackett...
- Manufacturer news. DePoy, Traci J. // Roads & Bridges;Nov97, Vol. 35 Issue 11, p22
Reports on the manufacturers in the United States. Ellen Stewart's leadership for PenMetrics Inc.'s intensified effort to establish a dominant position in the transportation and public works markets; Geo-Synthetics Inc.'s establishing of a concrete products division; Supplier of the division.
- Acquisitions. // World Wastes;Dec97, Vol. 40 Issue 12, p14
Reports on developments in the refuse disposal industry in the United States as of December 1997. Geo Synthetics Inc.'s acquisition of General Materials; Allied Wastes Industries Inc.'s purchase of a landfill in North Carolina.