- Report from the United European Gastroenterology Week/World Congress of Gastroenterology (Gastro 2009). Vos, Anne Christine W.; Duijvestein, Marjolijn // Inflammatory Bowel Disease Monitor;Jul2009, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p106
Information about the Annual United European Gastroenterology Week (UEGW) that was held on November 21 to 25, 2010 in London, England is presented. The convention was organized by the United European Gastroenterology Federation, the World Gastroenterology Organization, the World Organization of...
- British Society of Gastroenterology Annual Meeting 2011. Henderson, Paul // Inflammatory Bowel Disease Monitor;2011, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p172
Information on the British Society of Gastroenterology Annual Meeting 2011 held at the International Convention Centre in Birmingham, England from March 14-17, 2011 is presented. The conference discussed several advances in pediatric and adult gastroenterology including new pathways in...
- Calendar of Courses, Symposiums and Conferences. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Nov2013, Vol. 108 Issue 11, p1818
A calendar of events for the U.S. and Brazil from November 2013 to May 2014 is presented which includes courses offered by the organization American College of Gastroenterology (ACG), a multidisciplinary symposium on inflammatory bowel disease (IBD), and a symposium on clinical gastroenterology.
- 43rd Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition (ESPGHAN). Beattie, Lynne M.; Barclay, Andrew R. // Inflammatory Bowel Disease Monitor;2010, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p88
Information on the issues deliberated during the 43rd Annual Meeting of the European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition (ESPGHAN) which was held on June 9-12, 2010 at the International Convention and Exhibition Center in Istanbul, Turkey is presented. Topics...
- EVENTS 2011. // Inflammatory Bowel Disease Monitor;2010, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p92
A calendar of inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD) and gastroenterology-related events from February to November 2011 is presented including the 6th Congress of the European Crohn's and Colitis Organisation (ECCO) in Dublin, Ireland, the 22nd European Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal...
- Meetings. // World Journal of Gastroenterology;8/21/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 31, p4973
A calendar of events on gastroenterology to be held in 2008 and 2009 is presented including the International Gastroneterological Congresses 2008 to be held in France, the 8th International Conference on New Trends in Immunosuppression and Immunotherapy to be held in Germany and the 3rd Congress...
- Calendar of Courses, Symposiums, and Conferences. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Dec2014, Vol. 109 Issue 12, p1960
A calendar of gastroenterology-related events in the U.S. from December 2014-October 2015 is presented which include the Advances in Inflammatory Bowel Diseases event, the 13th World Conference of OESO, and the American College of Gastroenterology (ACG) annual meeting.
- Sonography and the Swiss Alps. Nel, Robert // South African Gastroenterology Review;Nov2015, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p33
The article discusses the Swiss ECCO Imaging Workshop in inflammatory bowel disease (IBD) held at the Seerose Hotel & Spa in Zurich, Switzerland, as of November 2015. Topics include an introductory course for bowel ultrasound; the use of cross-sectional imaging; and capsule endoscopy and...
- NOTICES. // Gut;Jan2003, Vol. 52 Issue 1, p157
Lists conferences about gastroenterology and hepatology for 2002-2003. 17th International Workshop on Therapeutic Endoscopy on December 3-5, 2002 in Hong Kong, China; 3rd Chester International Inflammatory Bowel Disease Meeting on February 10-11, 2003 in Chester, England.