- Calendar. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Jan1997, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p26
Presents information about the meetings, shows and educational programs in 1997. Schedules, venues and sponsors of International Forum and Exhibition on Process Analytical Chemistry, 24th Annual International Waterborne, High-Solids and Powder Coatings Symposium and others; Schedule, venues and...
- CALENDAR. // Paint & Coatings Industry;Feb2009, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p12
A calendar of meetings, shows and educational programs related to coatings to be held in 2009 is presented including the Waterborne Symposium from February 18 to 20, Coatings West 2009 on March 2 and 3, and CoatingsTech Conference from April 26 to 29.
- Calendar. // Review of Ophthalmology;Nov2010, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p21
A calendar of events in the U.S. for 2010-2011 is presented which includes educational programs from the Bascom Palmer Eye Institute, the 2011 annual meeting of the Association of University Professors of Ophthalmology and a conference titled "Snowmass Ophthalmology Conference."
- CALENDAR. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);2/26/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 32, p61
The article presents a calendar of business meetings and events in New Orleans, Louisiana in 2007. The Westbank Desk and Derrick Club general membership meeting will be in February 28. There will be wine testing of Spanish wines at Martin Wine Cellar in March 1. The Jesuit High School...
- Hay River Weekly Community Calendar. // Hub (Hay River, NT);2/15/2012, Vol. 39 Issue 50, p13
A calendar of events in Hay River, Northwest Territories in 2012 is presented including the FREE Teen Swim on February 15, the Crafty Kids February 20, and the After School Program Grades 3-5 on February 21.
- DEADLINES. // Education Week;12/7/1981, Vol. 1 Issue 13, p21
A calendar of deadlines related to educational programs in the U.S. in 1981 to 1982 is presented which include applications for new projects under the Handicapped Children's Early Education on December 10, 1981, applications for the for new projects under the Bilingual Vocational Instructor...
- EDUCATION CALENDAR. // Navajo Times;1/17/2013, Vol. 52 Issue 3, pC-4
A calendar of events in New Mexico from January to February 2013 is presented which includes the Borrego Pass School parent-teacher conference on January 17, the Navajo Preparatory School (NPS) Inc. Board of Trustees' meeting on January 18, and Child Find Screening from February 20 to March 20.
- 8 days a week. // Missoula Independent;1/19/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p21
A calendar of events in Missoula, Montana for January 2012 is presented which includes the Montana Natural History Center's miniNaturalist Pre-K Program, Achieving Your Mission Through Effective Committee Meetings, and Central Bar and Grill's Trivia Night.
- ECOVILLAGE EDUCATION PROGRAM MOVES CENTRE STAGE. // Permaculture Magazine;Autumn2004, Issue 41, p37
Reports on education meetings attended by ecovillage educators from around the world in Findhorn, Scotland in May 2004. Number of people who attended the first education program; Countries which participated in the second meeting.