Sant' Andrea Novara: RF2 vertical rubbing finishers
Tags: TEXTILE machinery
- China keen on investing in Indonesian textile industry. // Colourage;Dec2010 Supplement, p30
The article reports on the interest of China to play a significant part in the textile machine restructuring program of Indonesia in 2010.
- Equipment & supply news. // Textile World;Jun94, Vol. 144 Issue 6, p89
Features several textile-related equipment. Includes carpet weaving machine; Zellweger Uster's Topmatic-S warp tying machine; Lamsteel's Levelift sewing workstation; MTS Systems Corp.'s MTS 858 Table Top System.
- Finishing system clarified. // Textile World;Aug94, Vol. 144 Issue 8, p24
Reprints a letter by West Point Foundry & Machine Co. president A.D. Cotney concerning the Curved Blade Applicator (CBA) system, a finishing system for fabrics. Stationary curved blade; Fabric speed.
- Dyeing, printing; finishing. // Colourage;Mar1996, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p29
Presents an abstract of the article entitled, `Using Predictive Models on Mill Modernization Projects,' by R.W. Sackellares, as published in the periodical `Tappi Journal,' dated 1994.
- Finishing, drying and thermosetting stenters: Part 1. R.S. Bhagwat // Colourage;Mar1996, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p47
Part I. Focuses on stenter machines as used in the textile processing industry. Width equalizing stenter; Equalizing and drying stenter; Finishing, equalizing and drying stentering ranges.
- Developmental aspects of textile wet processing machinery. Dixit, M.D. // Colourage;Jan1997, Vol. 44 Issue 1, p59
Examines the developmental aspects of textile wet processing machinery. Sizing; Desizing; Scouring.
- Survey of powerloom sector in Ahmedabad region. // Colourage;Dec2003, Vol. 50 Issue 12, p93
Details a survey on the powerloom sector in Ahmedabadm, India conducted by ATIRA.
- Comb-Well's innovative products & services. // Textile Magazine;Dec2006, Vol. 48 Issue 2, p97
This article offers information on the innovative products and services offered by Comb-Well Industries to the textile machinery industry of India.
- The secret of beautiful, carefree fabrics. // Colourage;Jun95, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p69
Features Bombay, India-based Technofield Sales Corp.'s Harish Relax Drier designed to eliminate stress and strain in fabrics and achieve excellent residual shrinkage values. Advanced features of the drier.
- Sliver breakage detection. // Colourage;Jun95, Vol. 42 Issue 6, p69
Reports on India-based Electro-Arts' development of an optoelectronic infra-red system for the detection of sliver/thread breakage in a textile mill. Components of the system; Advanced features of the system.