Oil and gas exploration in Pakistan
- JORDAN: NEW POLICY TO ENCOURAGE INVESTMENT IN OIL/GAS. // Middle East Business Intelligence;7/5/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 13, p6
Reports on the policy approved by Jordan for oil exploration aimed at encouraging investment in the country's oil and gas sector as of July 2001. Highlights of the policy; Share of production of contractors under the revised production-sharing agreement (PSA) terms; Provisions under the PSA terms.
- Transactional, Social, and Legal Aspects of Oil Exploration and Extraction in Colombia. Palau, Juan Carlos // Northwestern Journal of International Law & Business;Fall2001, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p35
Focuses on the transactional, social and legal aspects of oil exploration and extraction in Colombia. Determination of oil revenues; Degree of uncertainty by shaping the legal and economic environment; Importance of Subterranean information.
- Oil and gas exploration in Pakistan. Haidari, Iqbal // Economic Review (05318955);Mar1999, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p13
Reports on the oil and gas exploration industry in Pakistan. Increase in demand for oil; Recoverable oil reserves of the country; Reasons for the low density of exploration activity; Production sharing agreement as the basis for the incentives package for offshore petroleum exploration; Number...
- Oil exploration agreements. // Economic Review (05318955);Mar1999, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p27
Reports on agreements between multinationals and Pakistani companies for carrying out oil and gas exploration in the country. Gas reserves discovered in the Balochistan area; Companies granted petroleum exploration licenses by the government.
- Outlook for Pakistan's Petroleum Sector. Gazdar, Muhammad Nasir // Economic Review (05318955);Mar1999, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p31
Focuses on the petroleum industry in Pakistan. Enhancement of exploration of oil and gas by an investment-oriented petroleum policy; Decline in self-sufficiency in oil and gas by the year 2000; Offer of more favorable terms to private and foreign investments by the liberalization of the...
- Pakistan Petroleum Profile -- 1998. // Economic Review (05318955);Mar1999, Vol. 30 Issue 3, p35
Presents a chart showing statistics of the petroleum industry in Pakistan for 1998. Oil and gas production as of March 1998; Oil refining capacity; Oil and natural gas recoverable reserves; Oil exploration activities; Coal production.
- Oil and Gas Exploration and Discoveries. Khan, Ahmad M. // Economic Review (05318955);Feb2003, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p38
Reports on oil and gas exploration and discoveries in Pakistan. Oil and Gas Development Corp.'s discovery of oil and gas from Bhulan Shah well located between Hyderabad and Mirpurkhas in Sindh; Support of the Minister for Petroleum and Natural Resources to oil and gas exploration and production...
- Opportunities in Oil & Gas Sector. Usmani, Faizan // Economic Review (05318955);Feb2003, Vol. 34 Issue 2, p40
Reports on opportunities in oil and gas sector in Pakistan. Government's issuance of licenses for exploration; Growth in natural gas sector which may prove to be effective substitute in power and transport sector; Plan of the Oil and Gas Development Co. Ltd. to increase production capacity;...
- Seismic's expanding role in production // Offshore;Mar1988, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p42
No abstract available.
- Gulf of Mexico exploration drilling up // Offshore;May1988, Vol. 48 Issue 5, p71
No abstract available.