On the pricing front
- On the Pricing Front. // Chemical Market Reporter;04/17/2000, Vol. 257 Issue 16, p17
Reports the increase in off-schedule prices of surfactants as initiated by CK Witco company.
- On the Pricing Front. // Chemical Market Reporter;09/27/99, Vol. 256 Issue 13, p26
Announces the price increase of surfactants of CK Witco effective November 1, 1999. Price increase in sulfonic acids, sulfates and sulfonate actives; Price of ethoxylated acids.
- Witco to sell plant. Gain, Bruce // Chemical Week;10/15/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 39, p9
Reports that Witco is negotiating the sale of its Blue Island, Illinois anionic surfactants unit with a company that intends to expand operations at the site. Potential buyers of the surfactants unit; Surfactant products produced at the unit; Reason for selling the unit.
- Witco expands Houston surfactants. // Chemical Week;6/24/1998, Vol. 160 Issue 24, p7
Reports on the plans of Witco to upgrade and expand surfactants capacity at Houston, Texas. Details on the expansion plan.
- Witco strengthens surfactants. // Chemical Market Reporter;06/29/98, Vol. 253 Issue 26, p3
Reports on Witco Corporation's plan to spend more than $40 million to strengthen its position in industrial surfactant in the United States. Improvements that Witco planned for its Houston, Texas surfactant plant; Expansion of the company's R&D services at its Dublin, Ohio facility.
- Witco to restructure surfactants. Fattah, Hassan // Chemical Week;12/4/1996, Vol. 158 Issue 47, p15
Announces Witco's initiative to restructure its surfactants business in the United States to improve profitability and strengthen its market position. Plan to cut capacity and shift of emphasis to higher-value markets; Shutdown of surfactants plants on the West Coast.
- Product price adjustments. // Paint & Coatings Industry;May98, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p14
Provides data on the price increase for all surfactants and specialty ingredients affective April 15, 1998.
- On the pricing front. Scheraga, Dan // Chemical Market Reporter;06/23/97, Vol. 251 Issue 25, p14
Announces Stepan Co.'s plan to raise surfactant prices effective July 1, 1997.
- Surfactant Manufacturers Announce Price Increases to Rebuild MArgins. Harvilicz, Helena // Chemical Market Reporter;09/20/99, Vol. 256 Issue 12, p6
Reports that surfactants manufacturers have announced price increases in the United States for a range of products to rebuild profit margins. Producers that have announced price increases for surfactants; Remarks from Ed Sebastian, business manager for distribution at Stepan, regarding factors...