Documents to Run Your Practice
- WORTH MORE THAN THE PAPER IT'S PRINTED ON. Brandenberg, Mary // Accountancy;Nov88, Vol. 102 Issue 1143, p103
Reveals that the work done by printers of financial documents is both security and quality intensive. Criteria in the selection of printers; Technological innovations in printing; Benefits of upgrading the visual image of documents; Printing link in different financial centers.
- FOLLOWING THE MONEY. Babcock, Charles // eWeek;4/8/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p43
Focuses on the adoption of financial services and insurance industries of XML. Use of XML to consolidate data, reduce errors and costs; Conversion of the internal systems of companies to XML data formats; Ability to present data and capture information about the data in tags.
- XML called key to building data standards. Davidson, Clive // Securities Industry News;10/18/99, Vol. 11 Issue 41, p1
Cites the Extenxible Markup Language or XML as a key tool to help financial firms get their standards ready for the competitive environment. Advances in operational efficiency and global communications; Change in the structure of the financial industry; Opportunities in electric commerce; Role...
- FEW FIRST-MOVER ADVANTAGES IN FINANCIAL XML. Clarke, Jeremy // Securities Industry News;12/11/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 46, p11
Focuses on the development of XML standards in the financial services market. Responses to first-mover proposals for XML in the industry; XML standard developed for the delivery of investment research notes.
- DSI INTEGRATES NATIONAL DO NOT CALL REGISTRY. // Mortgage Banking;Jul2004, Vol. 64 Issue 10, p104
Reports on Document Systems Inc.'s enhancement of its LoanMagic product by implementing functionality that links that contact database to the National Do Not Call Registry in the U.S. Tools provided by LoanMagic to loan officers to help them manage leads.
- Time for a minister to get the chop. // Mortgage Strategy;7/24/2006, p5
The author reflects on the commotion in the mortgage industry brought about by the news that the Home Condition Report (HCR) would no longer be a part of the government's Home Information Pack (HIP) in Great Britain. According to the Association of HIP Providers, HCR will again be compulsory as...
- Further Reading. // MarketWatch: Financial Services;September 2003, Vol. 2 Issue 9, p36
Lists references on the financial services industry recent as of September 2003.
- KFIs under fire at FSA meeting. McCarthy, Barney // Mortgage Strategy;7/25/2005, p6
Reports on the controversy over Key Fact Illustrations (KFI) at the Financial Services Authority's annual public meeting in Great Britain. Discussion of the complexities of KFI in relation to customer service; Initiatives undertaken to simplify the documents; Concerns over the delay in...
- Internet's e-Volution Makes Waves at CIO Forum. Miskin, Donna // Securities Industry News;05/15/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p6
Focuses on the discussion about the role of the Internet's evolution on the continuous transformation of financial services and the widespread adoption of the XML, at the financial technology CIO Forum. Keynote speaker Philip Evans' claim that the information business is the key value of the...