Virtual Planning Networks
- E-Insurance: An Empirical Study of Perceived Benefits. Odoyo, Fredrick S.; Nyangosi, Richard // International Journal of Business & Social Science;2011, Vol. 2 Issue 21, p166
The recent evolution of Information technology in the financial services industry is changing the pace of providing insurance services, not only in India but in the world over. This paper is an attempt to analyze the perceived value attribution of ICT systems implementation in Indian insurance...
- The Mobile Mortgage Opportunity. Graham, Garth // Nationalmortgagenews.com;4/01/2015, p1
There are many ways our industry can use mobile technologies. But if we don't do it, someone else will.
- The Corporate Digital Divide: Determinants of Internet Adoption. Forman, Chris // Management Science;Apr2005, Vol. 51 Issue 4, p641
The diffusion of Internet technology among firms is widely considered to be one of the primary factors behind the rapid economic growth of the 1990s. However, little systematic study has examined the variation in firm decisions to adopt the Internet. I explore the sources of this variation by...
- Setting a standard. Harris, Mark // Money Marketing;11/8/2007, p40
The article discusses the Origo, a cost-effective information technology (IT) system set up in 1989, which allows effective communication without the need for bespoke IT integration work. The necessity of IT system to the mortgage industry, where lenders, brokers and consumers can spend a good...
- BondVu reaches 1,000 clients. Hemmerick, Steve // Pensions & Investments;09/15/97, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p26
Reports that according to officials with Capital Management Sciences, in Los Angeles, BondVu which provides data in real-time for single-security analysis has more than 1000 clients. How much BondVu costs per month; What the data service provides information on; Information on the up-dated...
- On-Line Rollout. Moore, Howard L. // Global Finance;Mar1999, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p57
Reports that cash management banks and providers of treasury management services are offering their services through the Internet. Forms of online services rendered by the providers; Internet security for high-value transactions; Details on the Web-based treasury management systems.
- Funds on the Web: An emerging market for banks. Clark, Drew // American Banker;10/10/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 195, p14
Reports on the emergence of financial markets in the World Wide Web. Attention on financial services companies and mutual funds; Access to electronic services; On-line alliances between banks and mutual funds; Combination of transactional capabilities.
- Research Group Finds Consumers 'Flooded' Internet Search Of Personal Finance Products/Services. // Insurance Advocate;2/24/2003, Vol. 114 Issue 8, p8
Reports on the findings of a survey conducted by Dieringer Research Group regarding how consumers used the internet to search for financial products and services. Examination of insurance applicants' attitude towards the use of internet over the traditional mode of inquiry; Importance on the...
- JULIAN GIBBS. Gibbs, Julian // Money Marketing;4/25/2002, p64
Features the Web site Headlinemoney.com.uk which provide information service for financial product providers and publication service for independent financial advisers in Great Britain. Capabilities of the site; Discussion on the usefulness of the service; Benefits to personal finance journalists.