The Fight Over Global Resources
- Industrial production--major market groups and selected... // Economic Indicators;Mar1996, p18
Presents statistics for the industrial production of major market groups and selected manufactures for the period 1986 to 1996, in the United States. Final products; Intermediate products; Materials; Durable manufactures; Nondurable manufactures.
- Industrial production and capacity utilization for January... // Federal Reserve Bulletin;Mar1997, Vol. 83 Issue 3, p192
Discusses industrial production in the United States for January 1997. Rise in production index for business equipment; Fall in output of construction supplies; Decline in production of intermediate products.
- Seven secrets of effective supply chains. Wheatley, Malcom // Management Today;Jun98, p78
Offers guidelines regarding the implementation of an effective supply chain system. Details on the guidelines.
- Is decomposition of output into permanent and transitory components informative? Leung, Siu-Ki // Atlantic Economic Journal;Sep93, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p90
Examines the correspondence between the theoretical dichotomy of supply and demand shocks and the statistical decomposition of output changes into permanent and transitory components. Spirit of hysteresis hypothesis; Demand shocks' effect on unemployment; Irreversible changes in real wage.
- Measuring welfare impacts from equilibrium supply and demand curves: An antidumping case study. Canning, Patrick N.; Vroomen, Harry // American Journal of Agricultural Economics;Nov96, Vol. 78 Issue 4, p1026
Examines the measurement of welfare impacts from equilibrium supply and demand curves. Economy free of market distortions and technological externalities; Net social welfare effects of market adjustments initiated by an exogenous shock in a single market.
- History 101: Supply & demand. Lomanno, Mark V. // Hotel & Motel Management;05/19/97, Vol. 212 Issue 9, p13
Discusses the growth of supply and demand in the United States lodging industry. The growth in demand for lodging industry from January 1989 to March 1997; Percent change in room demand and average daily room rate as well as level of occupancy; Chart of percent change in a.d.r. and revenue per...
- Gas supplies are reliable despite political turmoil. // Utility Week;1/25/2013, p8
The article reports that the supplies of gas in Great Britain remain strong despite political problems in Algeria.
- Visible Supply by State. // Bondbuyer.com;4/24/2015, p33
The article discusses the Visible Supply amount by State California, Hawaii and Nevada.
- Industrial production--major market groups and selected... // Economic Indicators;Jan1997, p18
Presents statistical information on industrial production of major market groups and a selection of manufactures within the United States from 1987 to 1996.