The Meaning of Money
- How to leave what you can't take with you. // DollarSense;Winter95/96, p14
Provides guidelines on estate planning. Book on estate planning entitled `Beyond the Grave: The Right and Wrong Way of Leaving Money to Your Children (and Others) by Gerald M. Condon and Jeffrey L. Condon; `Leaving Money Wisely,' by David Belin.
- Chapter 1: An Introduction to Estate Planning. // Complete Guide to Planning Your Estate In Massachusetts;2009, p21
The article focuses on estate planning and provides tips on how to start one. It mentions several things that comprise an estate including actual money, retirement funds and investment portfolio. It relates on four individuals who can help in the process including an attorney, an accountant and...
- MONEY WHITE LIES. Field, Nicola // Money (Australia Edition);Apr2006, Issue 78, p32
The article focuses on keeping money secrets from a partner. 70% of people admitted to keeping money secrets from their loved ones according to a U.S. poll. Joanne Morgan, financial adviser with Citibank, refers to estate planning and spending as two areas where couples often keep money secrets...
- Have You Formulated A True-Wealth Estate Plan? O'Bee, Gerald J. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;12/1/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 48, p26
Focuses on the components of a true wealth estate plan for family business owners in the U.S. Problems caused by financial wealth; Information on assets that are more significant than financial resources; Definition of civic assets.
- Chapter 1: An Introduction to Estate Planning. // Complete Guide to Planning Your Estate In Florida;2009, p21
The article focuses on estate planning and offers tips on how to pursue one. It mentions various things comprising an estate including retirement funds, investment portfolio and actual money. It relates on four individuals who can help in estate planning which include an accountant, an attorney...
- Get the right advice, at the right time. Pigott, Ian // Farmers Weekly;3/12/2010, Vol. 152 Issue 10, p32
The author urges farmers to take whatever advice is necessary to keep hold of their money, whether it is related to tax, estate or farm planning. He relates the time when he attended an evening with the Agricultural Law Association and he was asked by various lawyers why farmers are...
- Protect the Weak. Shenkman, Martin M. // Financial Planning;Jun2008, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p65
The article offers tips for wealth managers and estate planners on handling the finances of clients with chronic illness in the U.S. Gary Greenbaum, a principal of Greenbaum and Orechhio, says that many clients with chronic illness want more liquidity in their investments. The author cites the...
- After the Funeral, the Vultures Descended. Fann, Victoria // Newsweek;11/24/2003, Vol. 142 Issue 21, p28
Recounts the personal experiences of a woman whose father died unexpectedly, without leaving a will. Greed of friends, relatives, and associates who tried to gain whatever possible from her father's small fortune; Effects of the legal struggles upon the author and her sisters; Comments about the...
- Leaving Money Wisely: Creative Estate Planning for the 1990's. (Book). Barth, Joseph // Library Journal;12/1/1990, Vol. 115 Issue 21, p136
Reviews the book "Leaving Money Wisely: Creative Estate Planning for the 1990's," by David W. Belin.