Life Insurance with Retirement Plan Assets
- Pros and cons of private pensions. // USA Today Magazine;Aug95, Vol. 124 Issue 2603, p4
Presents the pros and cons of cash-value life insurance or private pension plans. Includes nontaxability; Ease of funding; Risks involved in dropping the policy.
- Datamonitor report points to growth of life and pension... // International Insurance Monitor;1996 4th Quarter, Vol. 49 Issue 4, p7
Presents information on the `European Life Insurance and Pensions,' report which concluded that life and pensions investment assets of long term insurers in western Europe increased significantly. Sum of money in total life insurance and pensions assets in 1995; Details on other aspect of the...
- Pension for Emigrants. // Money Today;Feb2012, p10
The article reports on the approval by the Indian government of a proposal for establishing a pension and life insurance fund for overseas Indian workers in the Emigration Check Required (ECR) countries.
- New strategy combines life insurance with superannuation. Laurence, Michael // BRW;5/8/95, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p98
Presents tax-effective options for high-income earners to make contributions to a superannuation fund in Australia. Tax-deductibility of salary-sacrifice contributions; Reasonable benefit limits for superannuation funds; Life insurance for the whole family; Superannuation death benefits.
- STANDARD & POORS TOP 10 FUNDS--OVER THREE YEARS. // Money Marketing;9/4/2003, p37
Lists the top performing Great Britain-based insurance, individual pensions, investment trusts and unit trusts funds as of September 4, 2003. Eagle Star Balance Managed; SW INV Perp Managed; Archimedes Inc.; Ruffer Equity and General Inc.
- NYC teachers' fund puts HSBC allocation on hold. // Pensions & Investments;5/13/1996, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p106
Presents brief news reports as they relate to pension funds in the United States. Withholding of a $50 million allocation to HSBC Asset Management by the trustees of the New York City Teachers' Retirement System; Asset allocation study conducted by the Louisiana Municipal Police Employees'...
- Standard & Poor's Top 10s. // Money Marketing;3/27/2003, p28
Lists Standard and Poor's top performing unit trusts, investment trusts, insurance funds and pension funds as of March 27, 2003. Five Arrows Euro Bond A Inc.; ACM Euro Enhanced Inc. NS842; Sun Life Canada Cent Ind Link; P&D Global Bond B.
- Alaska recovers $137 million of Executive Life investment. Williams, Fred // Pensions & Investments;7/10/1995, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p29
Reports on a California Supreme Court decision allowing recovery by the state of Alaska supplemental pension fund of its Executive Life Insurance Co. contract investments in increments. Settlement agreement by the state's with Aurora National Co., for its GIC investments in Executive Life; Fund...
- Planned Giving. Lowe, Roger // Vegetarian Journal;2003, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p19
Suggests ways to donate to the Vegetarian Resource Group through planned giving. Wills; Life insurance; Pension plans, retirement plans, 401(k) plans, and individual retirement accounts; Bank accounts.