- United we stand. // Outdoor Life;Sep92, Vol. 190 Issue 3, p14
Comments that the United Conservation Alliance, a pro-hunting organization, has recently named its first executive director, Dr. Michael Berger. Responsibilities of the new position.
- Targeting by product purchases. // Catalog Age;04/15/98, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p27
States that list owners are offering product selects. Estimated increase expected for product selects; Comments from Michael Berger, senior vice president of the list firm The SpeciaLists; What product selects provide.
- Star struck on the World Wide Web. Eddy, Andy // Network World;09/07/98, Vol. 15 Issue 36, p28
Focuses on the Hollywood Stock Exchange (HSX), a Web-based stock market simulator which trades on the box-office receipts of films and the influence of movie actors. Details on the Informix database which HSX relies on; Features of HSX; Information on the Web site.
- Municipal Market Data General Obligation Yields. // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p29
Presents a chart depicting municipal market data in the U.S. for the first quarter of 2002.
- Municipal Market Data Total Returns. // Bond Buyer;4/9/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31361, p29
Presents a chart depicting the municipal market data total returns for the first quarter of 2002.
- Toronto Stock Exchange to demutualize by year-end. Forman, Michael // Securities Industry News;06/14/99, Vol. 11 Issue 24, p69
Announces that members of the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSE) in Ontario has voted on June 9, 1999 to trade in their traditional seats for shares in a nonprofit corporation. Terms of the demutualization plan for the TSE; Key changes at the exchange.
- Toronto Exits Workstation Biz As Mandated Standard Looms. Forman, Michael // Securities Industry News;09/13/99, Vol. 11 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the Toronto, Ontario-based Toronto Stock Exchange's decision to end its trading station business operations as of September 13, 1999. Exchange's decision not to launch the version 3.0 of its Torex trading station. INSET: Stymiest Picked to Boost Confidence in TSE.
- LSE Could Have an Alternative to Xetra Platform. Forman, Michael // Securities Industry News;08/21/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 32, p4
Reports on the plan of London Stock Exchange to add a securities trading engine. Planned merger with Deutsche Borse; Return to profitability of the London Stock Exchange.
- Tech Overhaul Clogs New TSE Gateway, But Not Old One. Forman, Michael // Securities Industry News;10/30/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 41, p17
Reports on the closure of the Toronto Stock Exchange when problems with the exchange electronic connections created an order imbalance that officials thought was too unfair to be allowed to continue. Use of the antiquated Computer Assisted Trading System; Circumstances that led to the problem.