- Sesame web service to fill diploma gaps. // Money Marketing;10/20/2011 Supplement, p1
The article reports that an online training and development service is being offered by Sesame that gives independent financial advisers access to learning support for Great Britain Chartered Insurance Institute and IFS School of Finance diploma exams.
- Testing time. // Money Marketing;10/26/2011, p15
In this article, the author describes his April 2011 CII (Chartered Insurance Institute) AF exams.
- Continuing Education Examination. // Journal of Financial Planning;Feb1997, Vol. 10 Issue 1, p107
Presents a continuing education (CE) examination for financial planners. Expiration of the examination by February 1999; Compliance with
- A badge of integrity that ought to be questioned. Napach, Bernice // Medical Economics;05/27/97, Vol. 74 Issue 11, p25
Presents information on financial planners, who make their living by charging customers fees, highlighting a survey on firms that offer fee-only services. Cautions relating to hiring a financial planner; Findings of the survey on the customers of financial firms.
- 49% Of CFP Examinees Flunked Test. Bell, Allison // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;1/29/2001, Vol. 105 Issue 5, p32
Reports the results of the November 2000 Certified Financial Planner (CFP) examination in the United States. Drop of the pass rate from the average pass rate recorded by the CFP Board since 1991; Potential reason for the drop; Information on the test topic guidelines of the CFP Board.
- Worth's Scorecard. // Practical Accountant;Sep2002, Vol. 35 Issue 9, p20
Reports on the percentage of financial advisers, included in the Worth's annual list, who have Certified Financial Planner certification.
- CFP Certification Is Booming. Marer, Eva // Financial Planning;Feb2000, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p15
Reports on the increase in the number of people who took the Certified Financial Planner Certification (CFP) Exam in 1999 according to CFP Board of Standards in Denver, Colorado. Reasons for the increase; Previous concerns about the marginalization of CFP designation; Passing rate.
- That's a lot of paper. // Pensions & Investments;08/07/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 16, p8
Informs on the assembly of a global delegation of chartered financial analysts in Charlottesville, Virginia at the end of June 2000, to review CFA exams.
- New Advisers Face New Test. Marer, Eva // Financial Planning;Jul99, Vol. 29 Issue 7, p26
Reports that effective January 1, 1999, investment advisers will have to pass an examination that covers areas such as economics, portfolio theory, asset allocation, investment strategies and ethics. Development of the examination; Organizations involved in the conceptualization of the examination.