Neiman's doesn't shop around for leadership
Tags: NEIMAN Marcus Group Inc.
- Neiman's makes tracks. Haber, Holly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/15/95, Vol. 170 Issue 112, p8
Focuses on Neiman Marcus' Holiday Express, an elegant restored passenger train that is stocked with gifts. Train's route; Scheduled stops for the 1995 Christmas season; Bestsellers in 1994; Description of items offered on the train.
- Neiman's feels squeeze, cuts back on catalogs. Whalen, Jeanne // Crain's Detroit Business;11/27/95, Vol. 11 Issue 48, p40
Reports on Neiman Marcus Co.'s plans to retool its catalogs as a result of high paper and postage prices. Details of the changes; Features of the catalog; Comment by Ann Richardson, vice president for advertising of the company.
- Winning big in designer. Haber, Holly // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;10/27/93, Vol. 166 Issue 82, p8
Profiles the success story of Neiman Marcus. Focus on taking market share from other stores; Registered revenues and earnings in the fiscal year ended July 31, 1993; Marketing strategies; Neiman's provision of more floor space to top earning designer labels; Reliance on tradition of personal...
- Neiman Marcus plans magazine for InCircle anniversary. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/14/94, Vol. 167 Issue 72, p12
No abstract available.
- found art. // Advertising Age;08/12/96, Vol. 67 Issue 33, p30
Presents an advertisement for Nieman Marcus in which fashions by Nicole Miller are featured.
- Express cards and trains. // Chain Store Age Executive with Shopping Center Age;Jan1995, Vol. 71 Issue 1, p23
Reports on the launching of the NM Express Card, an electronic purchasing card from Neiman Marcus. Available denominations; Automatic tracking of sales purchases; American Orient Express marketing promotion.
- NM plans store in King of Prussia Plaza. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;7/7/1993, Vol. 166 Issue 4, p2
Reports on the Neiman Marcus Group's signing of a letter of intent to open a store in the spring of 1996 at King of Prussia Plaza in Philadelphia. Service to Philadelphia metropolitan area.
- NM catalog warehouse outlet opens. Turnage, Neal // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/7/1996, Vol. 171 Issue 26, p10
Reports on Neiman Marcus Group Inc.'s offering of catalog merchandise at bargain prices at a warehouse in Pinellas Park, Florida. Opening of the store which is called the Neiman Marcus Catalog Warehouse Sell-Off Store; Expected length of the store's operation; Price discounts; Merchandise featured.
- Neiman's post: Who will do Dallas? // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;3/9/1994, Vol. 167 Issue 46, p9
Reports on the reaction of several fashion executives on the possibility of taking over Neiman Marcus position at Neiman Marcus Group. Saks president Rose Marie Bravo's refusal to comment; Bloomingdale's Michael Gould's surprise in being listed as one of the nominees; Saks' Philip Miller's...