NGC to acquire Destec from Dow Chemical
- NGC buying Destec Energy. // Power Engineering;Apr97, Vol. 101 Issue 4, p18
No abstract available.
- NGC Corporation to acquire Destec Energy. // Modern Power Systems;Mar97, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p3
Reports that NGC Corporation has agreed to acquire Destec Energy Inc. for $1.27 billion which will provide the company a larger stake in the power generation business in the United States.
- Dow's Destec unit being sold to NGC. Richards, Don // Chemical Market Reporter;2/24/97, Vol. 251 Issue 8, p7
Focuses on natural gas marketer NGC Corp.'s acquisition Destec Energy Inc. Terms of the agreement; Worth of the transaction; Other major deals undertaken by NGC Corp; Implications of the purchase.
- Dow energy subsidiary may be for sale. Freedman, William // Chemical Week;10/9/96, Vol. 158 Issue 38, p17
Reports on Dow Chemical's evaluation of options for its Destec Energy subsidiary. Retention of investment bank Morgan Stanley to explore strategic alternatives; Problems experienced by Destec.
- Dow's German power source. // Chemical Week;2/12/1997, Vol. 159 Issue 6, p6
Reports on Dow's teamup with subsidiary Destec to build and operate a gas-fired power station at Stade, Germany.
- Dow sells Destec shares. // Chemical Market Reporter;07/07/97, Vol. 252 Issue 1, p6
Reports on the completion of Dow Chemicals Co.'s sale of its 45 million shares or 80% of the outstanding stock of Destec Energy Inc. to NGC Acquisition Corp. for $21.65 per share.
- GLOBAL STOCK REPORT. Nielsen, Karol // Chemical Week;3/21/2001, Vol. 163 Issue 12, p42
Reports on the global performance of chemical stocks from January to February 2001. Decline in chemical stock values; Drop in the stock of Dow Chemical company; Increase in the shares of Air Products and Chemicals company.
- PRICE ADJUSTMENTS. // Adhesives & Sealants Industry;Dec2004, Vol. 11 Issue 10, p11
The article presents information on price increases of different companies in the adhesives and sealants industry and reasons for making these changes. Pennsylvania-based Air Products Inc. made price adjustments in its Airthane and Versathane TDI-based polyurethane prepolymers and epoxy product...
- ICE Exhibitors Unveil New Products. Brown, Robert // Chemical Market Reporter;11/24/2003, Vol. 264 Issue 18, p10
Reports on the product introductions at the International Coatings Expo in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Latex products of Dow Chemical Co.; Range of coatings products by Lyondell Chemical Co.; Curing agents and defoamers by Air Products and Chemicals Inc.