Global carbon cycle and the optimal time path of a carbon tax
Tags: CARBON taxes
- Did we say carbon tax? // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;5/9/94, Vol. 21 Issue 21, p48
Reports that Federal Energy Minister and Edmonton MP Anne McLellan has told Reform MP Jay Hill that paranoia is fuelling western speculation about Ottawa imposing a carbon tax. Her refusal to rule out the possibility one would be imposed later stoked even more paranoia.
- Here comes the carbon tax. Serres, Christopher // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;8/29/94, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p6
No abstract available.
- Why an event from the dusty past may be crucial to Alberta and B.C. Byfield, Ted // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;8/29/94, Vol. 21 Issue 37, p44
No abstract available.
- No Aussie carbon tax. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;3/6/95, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p31
Reports on the decision of Australia's federal government to withdraw a proposed carbon tax. Way to encourage industry to reduce greenhouse gas emission; Carbon emissions proposal in Canada.
- European industry attacks proposed carbon tax. Roberts, Michael // Chemical Week;8/9/95, Vol. 157 Issue 5, p17
Reports on the European chemical industry's renewed attacks on the proposed law for the carbon dioxide-energy tax. European Chemical Industry Council's letter to European Commission president Jacques Santer and European Union Council of Ministers president Solana Madariaga; Concerns over the...
- Return of the carbon tax. // Chemical Week;2/2/94, Vol. 154 Issue 4, p6
Reports on the inclusion of the carbon tax on the European Union's (EU) agenda. Greece's previous denial that the tax would be discussed during its tenure as president of the EU; Discussion of the topic during the EU environment council's meeting on March 21, 1994; Possible proposal of a...
- Carbon price or climate action. // Green Left Weekly;6/1/2011, Issue 881, p3
The author reflects on the issue concerning the carbon price scheme proposed by Labor government in Australia.
- Australia drops carbon tax. // Chemical Week;2/22/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 7, p6
Reports that the environment ministry of Australia has dropped its proposal to introduce a carbon tax. Opposition from the carbon industry; Purpose of the tax.
- Carbon tax for Denmark. // Chemical Week;6/21/1995, Vol. 156 Issue 24, p6
Reports on the introduction of a carbon dioxide tax in Denmark. Reasons; Implications.