- REAL Wellness Mental Supplements. // Electronic Ardell Wellness Report (E-AWR);4/21/2010, Issue 530, p5
No abstract available.
- The solution to pollution is...homeopathy? Nelson-Smith, A. // Biologist;Jun2010, Vol. 57 Issue 2, p60
The article reviews the article by John Sharp on the demolition of homeopathy, which appeared in the periodical "Biologist" in February 2010.
- Muscling Through. Baker, Rob // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Apr2000, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p26
Shares how the passion for bodybuilding allowed a college student to continue weight training though suffering from constant headaches. How he got the headache; Failure of medication to cure him; Decision to weight train and continue studying.
- GENDER BENDERS. Astor, Lisa // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Apr2001, Vol. 62 Issue 4, p46
Offers advice on women's bodybuilding training. Muscle-building effect of testosterone; Exercise for hamstrings; Tips to avoid knee injury.
- Conquer Your ENERGY ZAPPERS. Sonnenburg, Beth // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Mar2002, Vol. 63 Issue 3, p132
Enumerates several several mistakes of bodybuilders that lead them to increased loss of energy. Importance of nutrition plans; Macronutrient intake adjustment; Strategy to keep hydrated; Weight training.
- Obsession has a price. Todd, Terry // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Apr95, Vol. 56 Issue 4, p218
Comments on the premature death of several bodybuilders because of their obsession to exceed their natural size. Bodybuilders who died prematurely; Vulnerability of bodybuilders to health problems; Overeating among bodybuilders.
- CLA may improve anabolic status. Antonio, Jose // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Dec97, Vol. 58 Issue 12, p50
Presents information on the benefits of conjugated linoleic acid (CLA), which is a fatty acid found in beef, to bodybuilders. Research done on CLA by Michael Pariza; Citing of a study presented at the 1997 National Strength and Conditioning Association conference, that examined the positive...
- Bodybuilding: A panacea. Weider, Joe // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Feb92, Vol. 53 Issue 2, p10
Editorial. Discusses the preventive and curative powers of bodybuilding. Viable research laboratory; Exercise as a way to slow or avoid the onset of diabetes.
- 85 and going strong. Weider, J. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Mar92, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p158
Discusses how bodybuilding keeps you youthful and strong for truly vital golden years. Statistics; Henri Soudieres, champ at 85; Cancer protectant; Studies and results.