- Italo biz gets Paris spotlight. Hopewell, John; Vivarelli, Nick // Daily Variety;3/18/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 53, p6
The article reports on the launch of three Italian Film Days, a movie showcase and industry meet in Paris, France, by the Italian producers' industry organization Anica.
- Other visions: Contemporary Italian documentary cinema as counter-discourse. Angelone, Anita; Clò, Clarissa // Studies in Documentary Film;2011, Vol. 5 Issue 2/3, p83
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses topics addressed within the issue, including Italian documentary films, marginalized groups of people in documentary films, and Neorealism in Italian documentary films.
- Brooklyn Museum ushers in new Italian films. D.S. // Christian Science Monitor;3/8/95, Vol. 87 Issue 70, p12
Reports the presentation by the Brooklyn Museum of `New Italian Cinema: Nuovi and Nuovissimi,' featuring the works of seven Italian film makers. Details of the films.
- Editorial Note. // Italica;Autumn2009, Vol. 86 Issue 3, preceding p339
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one by Deborah Amberson on the specific aspects of Italian culture after World War II, one by Robert Pirro on the analysis of Italian films with regards to their relation on the involvement with civil discussion to Greek...
- Italo fest's set for Gotham. Rooney, David // Daily Variety;10/25/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 38, p12
Reports on the 10th edition of the annual bicoastal Italian film showcase New Italian Cinema Events (NICE) USA to be held from November 10-16, 2000 in New York and from November 14-19, 2000 in San Francisco, California. Gala screenings of the film 'Adua and Her Companions'; Other Italian films...
- Film reviews. Rooney, David // Variety;3/11/96, Vol. 362 Issue 6, p48
Reviews the motion picture `Italians (Italiani),' directed by Maurizio Ponzi.
- Antonioni v. Fellini. Frears, Frankie // Sight & Sound;Aug2005, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p96
Presents a letter to the editor regarding the article on Italian films which was published in the July 2005 issue of "Sight & Sound."
- MIRTH MIRROR. Vivarelli, Nick // Variety;8/30/2010, Vol. 420 Issue 3, pA6
The article looks at Italian comedies being shown at the 2010 Venice Film Festival, including "The Bachelor," "Febbre da Cavallo," and "La Passione."
- Italian Film (Book Review). Matthews, Peter // Sight & Sound;Nov2000, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p38
Reviews the book `Italian Film,' by Marcia Landy.