Tisha Campbell files sexual harassment lawsuit against Martin Lawrence
- Campbell returns to `Martin'. L.R. // Broadcasting & Cable;03/24/97, Vol. 127 Issue 12, p28
Announces the resumption of Tisha Campbell's role on `Martin' after walking off because of an alleged sexual harassment and battery committed on her by actor Martin Lawrence and HBO productions. Possible settlement of case outside court.
- Martin Lawrence arrested after dispute is Los Angeles restaurant. // Jet;04/14/97, Vol. 91 Issue 21, p64
States that actor Martin Lawrence was arrested in Los Angeles, California in 1997 after allegedly punching a man in a bar. Other run-ins with police that Lawrence has had.
- Cases. // Journal of Criminal Law;Jun2007, Vol. 71 Issue 3, pv
The article presents a list of court cases.
- Untitled. // New Yorker;11/11/1974, Vol. 50 Issue 38, p139
An excerpt from "Jacksonville Florida Times-Union," is presented concerning a litigation proceeding.
- Prop 8 appeal to be heard Dec. 6. // Windy City Times;10/27/2010, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p9
The article announces that oral arguments in the Proposition 8 case, Perry v. Schwarzenegger, will be heard by the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals on December 6, 2010 at 10 a.m. at the James R. Browning U.S. Courthouse in San Francisco, California.
- Court Unreasonably Refuses to Suspend Trial for Litigant's Religious Observance. Zemil, Brian A. // Litigation News;Summer2011, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p7
The article discusses a court case, Neustadter v. Holy Cross Hospital of Silver spring Inc., wherein the highest court of Maryland released that the court can misuse its discretion by refusing to suspend case of a litigant because of his two days absence for religious reason. It further states...
- Plaintiff's Own Testimony Dooms Case. Rogak, Lawrence N. // Insurance Advocate;1/2/2006, Vol. 117 Issue 1, p12
The article presents the court case of Torain versus Labiner filed at the Civil Court in Bronx County, New York. The reason of the complaint was the plaintiff's fall from a flight of stairs at the defendant dentist's office. The testimony of the plaintiff and the defendant, and the grounds...
- ROUNDUP. Mack, Debbi // Corporate Legal Times;Feb2001, Vol. 11 Issue 111, p74
Presents a circuit by circuit update on corporate cases in the United States as of February 2001. Inclusion of the New York City Transit Authority's dispute of a fraudulently procured settlement and judgment in personal injury actions; Petition by Shell Oil Co. and OXY USA Inc. for a rehearing...
- PROCEDURE--COURT. // Landlord v. Tenant;Mar2012, p9
The article discusses the court cases including Cazares v. Aguilar, 19 Steven Lane Corp. v. Kovar, and Henry Phipps Plaza South Assocs. L.P. v. Rodriguez which deal with the court procedure.