Tiger region focuses on corrugated
Tags: PAPERBOARD industry
- Paperboard Mills. // Paperboard Mills Industry Yearbook;2001/2002, pN.PAG
Presents an economic analysis of the Paperboard Mills Industry as of January 2001. Overview of the current state of the sector; Factors affecting its financial health and how insiders are reacting to those issues; How demand for the service has changed and what is expected for the future;...
- Paperboard Industry. // Converted Paper & Paperboard Products Industry Yearbook;2002, p1
Presents an economic analysis of the Converted Paper & Paperboard Products Industry as of January 2002. Overview of the current state of the sector; Factors affecting its financial health and how insiders are reacting to those issues; How demand for the service has changed and what is expected...
- Recycled paperboard: Market pricing reacts to weaker demand and lower wastepaper costs. DeKing, Noel // Pulp & Paper;Jun96, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p13
Reports on trends in the American recycled paperboard industry as of June 1996. Composition of recycled paperboard; Primary stocks used in multi-ply boards; Important end uses for recycled paperboard; 1995 output of recycled paperboard; Major concern for recycled paperboard mills; Selling...
- Japanese board consumption continues decline. // Paperboard Packaging;Jul93, Vol. 78 Issue 7, p52d
Reports on the decline in paper and paperboard consumption in Japan in 1993. Information from the report `Asia Pulp and Paper Review--Japan,' from Resource International Systems Inc.; Deepening recession as the reason; Areas covered by the report; Contact information.
- Industry maintains course of slow but steady growth. Schultz, Jackie // Paperboard Packaging;Aug93, Vol. 78 Issue 8, p30
Discusses the growth of the paperboard converting industry for the first six months of 1993. Observations of different associations; Increase in the total containerboard production; Decline in exports; Decline in the dollar volume of folding carton shipments; Paperboard Packaging Council's...
- A job well done. // Paperboard Packaging;Jan95, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p19
Presents news from various companies in the paperboard packaging industry as of January 1995.
- November corrugated shipments up 5.4 percent. // Paperboard Packaging;Jan95, Vol. 80 Issue 1, p20
Presents graphical information about growth in industry shipments of corrugated and solid fibre products in November 1994 in different areas of the United States. Growth in volume of folding carton shipments from January through October 1994.
- Corrugated printing study finished. // Paperboard Packaging;Apr95, Vol. 80 Issue 4, p16
Reports that a study of variables affecting corrugated printing has been completed by an ad hoc flexo quality consortium organized by the Flexographic Technical Association. Pamarco Inc. quality assurance director Rob Kovac on study results; Company which have participated in the study.
- Operation sheet plant. Hyland, Tricia // Paperboard Packaging;Sep95, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p22
Presents guidelines to successful sheet plant operations in the corrugated paperboard industry. Growth rate; Central Graphics & Container's investment in equipment and design department; Two strategies for the making of a successful sheet plant are going into high-end graphics or running brown...
- Diemaking/diecutting. Carey, Kevin B. // Paperboard Packaging;Sep95, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p44
Presents an illustrated answer to a question on why double-sided patch-up sheet is recommended for platen diecutting in paperboard making. Area patch-up practice.