Manufacturing with 0201s: The Latest Developments
- Vendor Focus Changes with New Trend. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Feb2004, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p22
No abstract available.
- Boards & Modules. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Apr2004, Vol. 48 Issue 4, p60
Presents circuit boards and modules for the electronics industry. Surface mount technology which reduces backplane footprint; Interface card; Power interface board with 6U model; CompactPCI blade based on Pentium M processors.
- The Random Nature of SMT. Flower, Gail // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jun2003, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p12
Discusses the impact of the downturn in the electronics industry on surface mount technology in the U.S. Delay in the deployment of many technologies; Movement of basic assembly in China; Lowered profit margin; Overcapacity.
- Resettable fuses keep up with demand for surface mount technology. Reed // ECN: Electronic Component News;Aug99, Vol. 43 Issue 8, p98
Analyzes the impact of surface mount technology (SMT) on the electronics industry as of August 1999. Meeting the consumers' demand for reduction of sizes of electronic devices; Factors affecting the growth of SMT applications for electronics; Decrease in sizes of printed circuit boards.
- 3EVENTS. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Oct2014, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p78
A calendar of events related to surface mount technology (SMT) industry in the U.S. in 2014 is presented including World Energy Engineering Congress, Austin CTEA Expo & Tech Forum and Long Island SMTA Expo and Technical Forum.
- SMT step by step. Pfeil, Charles // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Jan2005, Vol. 19 Issue 1, p52
This article focuses on parallel design architecture. The advantage of parallel design architecture is that it lets multiple designers work on the same design simultaneously without needing to partition the design. This makes it a true real-time collaboration environment, eliminating the...
- Surface mount products. // ECN: Electronic Component News;Feb98, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p98
Features several surface mount products for the electronics industry. Switches; High-power chip receptors; Photodiode; Inductors; Audio amplifier devices.
- European product newsletter. // Electronic Design;9/2/93, Vol. 41 Issue 18, p146
Presents several innovative electronic products in Europe. Space-efficient notebook personal computers; Miniature absolute sensor for surface mount technology; Mini power relays; I/O server for C40 networks; Software environments for systems management.
- CIRCUIT PROTECTION. // Electronic Design;3/31/2005, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p58
This article focuses on several new electronic products. ESD Protection Diodes Series from On Semiconductor LLC, is a collection of micropackaged electrostatic-discharge (ESD) protection diodes designed for single-line protection of voltage-sensitive components in portable and battery-operated...