IC Processing Equipment Sales Flat in Mainland China
- CONSUMER DEMANDS SET IC-PACKAGING BLUEPRINT. Kelshall, Shawn // Electronic Design;1/6/2003, Vol. 51 Issue 1, p84
Focuses on the consumer demand for the importance of integrated circuits on digital information. Need to maintain a low-cost perspective and avoid esoteric for packaging developments; Growth of the consumer electronic market; Applicability of integrated circuits in wireless communication devices.
- Asic usage tumbled 29 per cent in 2002. // Electronics Weekly;8/6/2003, Issue 2111, p5
Presents the results of a survey conducted by market analyst iSuppli regarding the worldwide demand for electronic products in 2002. Decline in consumption of application specific integrated circuit; Top growing product categories; Suppliers of Ethernet chips.
- Products & Services. // Power Electronics Technology;Dec2007, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p31
A list of product of several electronic companies in the U.S. is presented which includes custom analog of Integration Associates Inc., circuit simulators of Dow Corning Corp., and logic integrated circuits (ICs) of STMicroelectronics.
- EDN integrated circuits. // EDN;02/15/96, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p174
Presents information on several integrated circuits pertaining to the electronics industry. Details on the TOP210; Information on the EDO DRAM modules; How these modules are runned; What megabytes these modules are offered in; Detailed information on the LR7; Contact information.
- Good things come in small (IC) packages. Schweber, Bill // EDN;02/03/97, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p73
Presents information on small digital and analog ICs (integrated circuits) ICs packages in the electronic industry. Advantages of smaller IC; Details on the DIP (dual inline package); Information on adjusting prototyping techniques for small ICs. INSETS: What gets bigger, the more you take...
- ICs Weather "Perfect Storm". // PC FAB;Jul2002, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p8
Reports on the business performance of the integrated circuit industry worldwide as of July 2002. Convergence of a global recession; Decline in world electronics sales in 2001; Integrated circuit inventory levels; Single-digit industrial growth prediction in 2002.
- PC helps improve current measurements. Kotowski, Jeff; Johnston, Alan // Electronic Design;04/05/99, Vol. 47 Issue 7, p100
Develops a circuit and software combination solution to improve current measurements in electronic industry in the United States. Problems in measuring currents; Relevance of National Semiconductor LM3813PM-1.0 integrated circuit; Solution accuracy of the circuit; Calculation of the duty cycle;...
- ON TRACK. // Wireless Design & Development;Aug2000, Vol. 8 Issue 8, p52
Reports trends in the electronic industry in the United States. Increase in the demand for integrated circuits (IC) for wireless applications; Preference of customers on advanced IC products; List of advanced IC products developed by major electronic companies; Emphasis on 3G products by IC...
- [FULL SPECTRUM]. // Wireless Design & Development;Dec2001, Vol. 9 Issue 12, p13
Presents several integrated circuits manufactured by various electronic industry in the United States. Availability of high power amplifier, Model 5107 from Ophir RF; Introduction of gallium arsenide monolithic microwave integrated circuit from Mimix Broadband; Features of the V255 Bias Tee.