Enthone Appoints Marketing Director for Performance Coatings in Asia
- Automotive Technology Seminar in China. // Fastener Technology International;Aug/Sep2013, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p46
The article offers information on an automotive technology seminar which was held in Shanghai, China on zinc-nickel plating systems and original equipment manufacturing (OEM) specification. It states that the seminar was hosted by the chemical company Enthone Inc. and the automobile company...
- ON THE MOVE. // Products Finishing;Jan2009, Vol. 73 Issue 4, p14
The article offers news briefs related to the coatings industry. BFG Manufacturing Service has completed its $3.5 million plating and coating facility in the Ravenswood Industrial Park in Hamburg, New York. PPG Industries Inc. has acquired the automotive refinish coatings business of Bonny...
- All Enthone North American Operations Awarded Single ISO 9001:2000 Certification. // Products Finishing;Jan2004, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p15
Reports on the single ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System certificate given to the West Haven, Connecticut-based Enthone Inc. for all of its seven coating operations in North America. Details about the certification; Operations across the U.S. and North America.
- Maupin Promoted to VP at Enthone Americas. // Fastener Technology International;Feb/Mar2013, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p23
The article announces two promotions at Enthone Inc. including Jason Maupin from vice-president sales, Enthone North America to vice-president, Enthone Americas and Terrence Copeland from vice-president, Enthone Americas to vice-president, commercial business development.
- NEWS. // Products Finishing;Jun2001, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p14
Presents news briefs on coatings and finishing industry as of June 2001. Sale of the Cleaning Technologies business of CAE Inc. to a private company; Award given to Enthone Inc. by Intel Corp.; Acquisition of the assets of an operation of Egyptian Coatings by Worwag Coatings LLC.
- ON THE MOVE. // Products Finishing;Jul2010, Vol. 74 Issue 10, p11
The article offers news briefs related to the protective coatings industry in the U.S. Haviland Products Co. has partnered with Product-Sol to provide the automotive finishing industry with 200 Ford Motor Co. and General Motors Corp. approved products. Akzonobel NV has completed its acquisition...
- Bright Nickel Process Cuts Nickel Consumption. // Products Finishing;Nov2011, Vol. 76 Issue 2, p45
The article offers information on the Enthone Inc.'s Elpelyt GS-7 bright nickel process, which reduces nickel consumption.
- Cobalt-Free,Trivalent Chromium Passivate. // Fastener Technology International;Aug2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p66
The article offers brief information on the Perma PassÂ® 3300 cobalt-free trivalent chromium passivate from Enthone Inc.
- Bright Acid Zinc Process. // Products Finishing;Aug2007, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p87
The article evaluates the Enthobrite CLZ-970 bright acid zinc plating process from Enthone Inc.