- FACES. // PC FAB;Oct2002, Vol. 25 Issue 10, p8
Presents news on executives working in the printed circuit board industry, as of October 2002. M. Teresa Truppi; Doug McKay; Robert Versiackas.
- Briefs. // Printed Circuit Design;Nov2002, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the recruitment of executives at the electronics industry in U.S. Selection of Fred Stones for the position of vice president of Summit Design; Designation of Vincent Chin for the position of applications engineer at Newport Corp.; Appointment of Kathy Clevenger for the position of...
- FACES. // PC FAB;Nov2002, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p14
Reports on executive appointments in the electronics industry as of November 2002. DDi Corp.; Polyclad Laminates; DuPont Electronic Technologies; Electrochemicals.
- People. // Circuits Assembly;Dec2002, Vol. 13 Issue 12, p10
Reports on the selection and appointment of executives related to the field of electronic industry in the U.S. Selection of Jay Fulcher as president and chief operations officer in Agile Software Corp.; Appointment of Gordon Tindle as executive general manager of Enthone Ltd.; Recruitment of...
- Untitled. // Electronics Weekly;1/17/2007, Issue 2271, p16
A photograph showing Berkshire, England-based optoelectronic device and display supplier Pacer Components' chairman Chris Tassell, managing director Graham Rothon, and new joinee David House is presented, along with information that Pacer has set up an office in the U.S.
- Scotch the myth: The UK has top notch sales teams. // Electronics Weekly;12/4/2002, Issue 2079, p23
Comments on sales managers and sales staff in the electronics industry in Great Britain. Background on electronics distributors in the country; Reason behind the low number of sales executives in electronics companies.
- Women at the Top. Demers, Marie Eve // Electronic News;10/02/2000, Vol. 46 Issue 40, p1
Deals with women executives in the electronics industry. Characteristics of a successful woman executive; Common issues concerning women.
- Retailing. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;11/5/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p22
Photographs of executives at events related to the consumer electronics industry are presented.
- TWICE PEOPLE. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;1/28/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p12
Reports developments related to several executives on electronic industry in Las Vegas, Nevada as of January 2002. Promotion of several executives of the people in XM Satellite Radio; Reelection of several officials of North America Retail Dealers Association; Participation of Mark Messing in...