Assembly East Joins NEPCON East/Electro in Boston
- Highlights from the 42nd National Conference on Technical Education. // ATEA Journal;Fall2005, Vol. 33 Issue 1, p16
The article focuses on the 42nd National Conference on Technical Education held by the American Technical Education Association in New Orleans, Louisiana in March 2005. Several photographs of participants in the event are presented. An evening social with exhibitors was featured during the...
- Events. Moore, Pam // Tech Directions;Apr2006, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p8
This section presents a calendar of events related to technical education in the U.S. from April to May 2006. The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics Meeting and Expo will be held from April 26 to 29. The Technology Student Association 2006 Robotics Education Symposium titled...
- Events. // Tech Directions;Nov2006, Vol. 66 Issue 4, p10
This article presents a calendar of event of interest in technology education. A conference for educators and trainers known as "Renewable Energy & Energy Efficiency Workforce Education" will take place on November 8-10, 2006. The Association for Career and Technical Education's Convention and...
- Electronics Weekly Live conference. // Electronics Weekly;4/1/2009, Issue 2377, p21
The article presents information on a conference and exhibition, by Electronics Weekly, to be held during National Electronics Week from 16-18 June 2009, at Earls Court 2 London.
- Events. // CircuiTree;Dec2009, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p40
A calendar of events from December 2009 to March 2010 is presented, which includes the conference entitled "IPC Technology Interchange-North American PCB Industry: It Can and Will Support the Military Market," to be held in Washington, D.C. from December 9 to 10, 2009, the 1st Advanced...
- Instruments complement sockets, systems, and software. // Test & Measurement World;Sep2008, Vol. 28 Issue 8, p17
Information about the 2008 Semicon West Show held on July 15-17 in San Francisco, California is presented. The show features a wide range of products which include test sockets, digital instruments, compact test systems as well as advanced design for manufacture. The show was participated by...
- Customers get help to weather the storm. // Electronics Weekly;1/28/2009, Issue 2368, p13
The article presents information on the participants of the Southern Manufacturing exhibition, to be held in 2009.
- UPCOMING EVENTS. // Sound & Video Contractor;Oct2006, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p14
The article presents a calendar of events in the U.S. electronics systems industry for October 2006. The Comptel Plus Fall 2006 Convention and Expo is held on October 8-11 in Orlando, Florida. The Rocky Mountain VidExpo is held on October 11 and 12 in Denver, Colorado. The Expo Tu Casa is held...
- INDUSTRY CALENDAR. // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;6/21/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p3
The article offers information on the D&H New England Show, to be held on August 10, 201 at the Quincy Marriott in Quincy, Massachusetts.