2003 Service Excellence Award Winners Announced at APEX
- Circuits Assembly Announces Winners of 2004 Service Excellence Awards. // Circuits Assembly;May2004, Vol. 15 Issue 5, p8
UP Media Group Inc. announced winners of the 2004 Service Excellence Awards for Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) Providers and Electronics Assembly Equipment, Materials and Software Suppliers during a ceremony at APEX 2004 in Anaheim. Sponsored by Circuits Assembly, awards highlighted...
- The Show Must Go On. Bastin, Lisa Hamburg // Circuits Assembly;Apr2004, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p7
At press time, the staff of UP Media Group Inc. has just returned from the combined IPC APEX/EXPO conference and exhibition held in Anaheim, California in late February. And, from indications on the show floor and in the conference sessions, electronics manufacturing business in North America is...
- UPMG Debuts Industry Bulletin Board. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Dec2012, Vol. 29 Issue 12, p7
The article reports that UP Media Group (UPMG) has launched the Board Talk, a bulletin board for the electronics industry, with categories including printed circuit board (PCB) design, fabrication and assembly.
- People. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Jan2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p10
This article presents information related to personnel management in the electronics industry. FocalSpot Inc. named Jeff Herberg global customer support manager and Glenn Olaes x-ray product line manger. Herberg was in technical support at GenRad/Nicolet Imaging Systems and Teradyne. Olaes was...
- UP Media Group Names Stewart, Buetow Vice Presidents. Faries, Ronda // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Jul2007, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p8
The article announces that Frances Stewart was appointed vice president of sales and marketing at UP Media Group Inc. (UPMG) and Editorial Director Mike Buetow was promoted to vice president of editorial and production for the electronics division.
- Circuits Assembly Earns Sixth ASBPE Award. // Circuits Assembly;Oct2003, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p10
The American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE) in Naperville, Illinois, recently honored Georgia-based UP Media Group Inc.'s periodical "Circuits Assembly," with its sixth regional ASBPE Award of Excellence as of October 01, 2003. For five consecutive years, the periodical has won...
- 2005 Service Excellence Awards Winners Named. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Apr2005, Vol. 16 Issue 4, p6
The article informs that UP Media Group Inc. has announced the winners of its 2005 Service Excellence Awards for EMS providers and electronics assembly equipment, materials and software suppliers. The companies have been recognized receiving the highest customer service ratings, as judged by...
- CA Announces 2016 NPI Award Nominations Due. C. D. // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Oct2015, p14
The article offers information on the 2016 New Product Introduction Awards (NPI) administered by semiconductor and technology assembly magazine "Circuit Assembly," which will recognize designed printed circuit board assemblies.
- UPMG Adds Sales, Circulation Staff. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Mar2005, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p10
The article informs that UP Media Group Inc. (UPMG), the parent company of Circuits Assembly, has hired two employees to help the company with its advertising sales and circulation efforts. UPMG president Pete Waddell said that they want to make sure that they have the resources to continue...