EKRA Joins SECAP
- EKRA Joins SECAP. // Advanced Packaging;Jun2003, Vol. 12 Issue 6, p10
Reports on Germany-based EKRA to join the Semiconductor Equipment Consortium for Advanced Packaging (SECAP). Advancement of SECAP to better serve the packaging community with an integrated solution; Products and services offered by EKRA.
- Screen Printing. Philbrick, Doug; Vaughn, Richard; Puckett, Bruce; Jensen, Craig; Robertson, Glenn; Zarrow, Phil; Heimsch, Rich // Circuits Assembly;Feb2003, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p18
Presents several tips on screen printing. Apparatus required for screen printing; Position of the apparatus; Conditions required for keeping solder paste.
- SECAP Adds Screen Printing to Repertoire. // Electronic News;3/24/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 12, pN.PAG
Reports on the decision of the Ekra GmbH, a screen printing and deposition company, to join the Semiconductor Equipment Consortium for Advanced Packaging (SECAP). Applications of screen printing; Components of the SECAP process equipment portfolio; Other members of the consortium.
- Optimization of Material and Process for Fine Pitch LVSoP Technology. Yong-Sung Eom; Ji-Hye Son; Hyun-Cheol Bae; Kwang-Seong Choi; Heung-Soap Choi // ETRI Journal;Aug2013, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p625
For the formation of solder bumps with a fine pitch of 130 Âµm on a printed circuit board substrate, low-volume solder on pad (LVSoP) technology using a maskless method is developed for SAC305 solder with a high melting temperature of 220Â°C. The solder bump maker (SBM) paste and its process...
- Overlooked Features of STENCIL PRINTERS. DEL ROSARIO, ALEX // Circuits Assembly;Nov2009, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p22
The article discusses why operators omit features and functions of advanced stencil printers during paste printing of printed circuit boards (PCB). It cites that some PCB assembly operators do not use stencil printer features and techniques like vision inspection, underside cleaning, automatic...
- Minimizing SOLDER PASTE Printing Variation. BABKA, GEORGE // Circuits Assembly;Nov2009, Vol. 20 Issue 11, p31
The article discusses techniques for improving print quality through better solder volume control and stencil wiping. Testing to determine the fill pressure changes of solder paste involved parameters for solder paste volume, blade angle, squeegee pressure, and squeegee speed on a Yamaha YGP...
- Mixed-Size Component Printing. Mohanty, Rita // Circuits Assembly;Jul2009, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p17
The article presents a study on the effects of various print and reflow properties on broadband printing. It discusses two steps involved in the study, including the focus on the printing process with factors, such as stencil technology, stencil thickness and board finish for the first step and...
- FESPA China 2013. // Pakistan Textile Journal;Oct2013, Vol. 62 Issue 10, p30
The article offers information on the Federation of European Screen Printers Associations (FESPA) China and China Screen Printing and Graphic Imaging Association (CSGIA) 2013 exhibition to be held at the Shanghai World Expo Exhibition and Convention Centre in China in November 2013.
- new products. // SMT: Surface Mount Technology;Aug2004, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p49
Presents several products related to the electronics industry. Solder reflow system; Stencil technology; Cleaning materials and equipment; Assembly tools and equipments.