- Industry NEWS. // Circuits Assembly;Feb2004, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p10
This article reports on various developments related to the electronics industry. Flextronics International Ltd. recently announced that a full settlement has been reached in the Beckman Coulter lawsuit. Enthone Inc. has been awarded a single ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System certificate...
- off the SHELF. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Jan2004, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p51
Provides information on several electronic apparatus and software products available in the U.S. as of January 2004. Prism Ultra-Coat programmable spray coater from Ultrasonic Systems Inc.; TrimSmart LT2100 platform for film laser trimming from GSI Lumonics; N9000-13 RF PTFE blended laminate...
- GSI, Westwind Merge. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Feb2004, Vol. 21 Issue 2, p12
Reports on the acquisition of Westwind Air Bearings by GSI Lumonics in December 2003. Value of the acquisition; Significance of the acquisition to GSI; Products manufactured by Westwind.
- Product SPOTLIGHT. // Circuits Assembly;Mar2002, Vol. 13 Issue 3, p60
Features several electronic equipment as of March 2002. Introduction of the SVC 8300CPI component placement inspection system from GSI Lumonics company; Effectiveness of the WC300 automatic wire and tubing cutter for wire cutting by the Eraser Company; Advantage of Centurion DC ionizers in...
- Just the Stats, Ma'am. Stokes, Kim // Wireless Design & Development;Aug2002, Vol. 10 Issue 8, p4
Reports developments in the electronics industry in the U.S. as of August 2002. Increase investments on telecommunications industry; Growth in the global handset industry; Details on the second quarter net profit of Samsung Electronics.
- Korean call. Els, Frik // Finance Week;8/30/2002, p57
Reports on South Korea-based consumer electronics firm Samsung Electronics' business operations in South Africa as of August 30, 2002. Company background; Factors affecting the company's business operations in the country; Focus on the company's cellular telephone marketing business.
- business bYTES. // Tech Trader;Apr2010, Vol. 2 Issue 3, p8
The article offers news briefs related to technology in Australia including the launch of Apple Inc.'s dedicated concept store at Sydney International Terminal, the rating of Internet service provider Intermode in the national www.productreview.com.au survey, and major advertising push of...
- Soaring Samsung provides proof of marketing's value. Smith, Craig // Marketing (00253650);9/25/2003, p19
Much has been said in recent days about how marketing can rise to the very top of an organisation and drive business success. There are several problems related to the pervading sense of underachievement that continues to haunt many marketers. Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. provides exactly the...
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd. Royal, Weld // Industry Week/IW;06/07/99, Vol. 248 Issue 11, p42
Focuses on the growth of Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., a company focused on electronics and semiconductors. Information on the struggles faced by the company in 1996; How the company performed during the Asian crisis; Plans to engage in the development of wireless communications,...