Titan General Holdings Acquires Assets of Eastern Manufacturing
- Be Still, Shakeup Seers. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Sep2008, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p6
The author reflects on the economic performance of electronic manufacturing companies in the U.S. The author cites the report of iSuppli claiming the declining revenues of Celestica, Sanmina-SCI and Elcoteq. The author also comments on mergers and acquisition move of some original equipment...
- Simon shops for quality with bid. Maurer, Katie // Indianapolis Business Journal;11/18/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 36, p3
Reports on the acquisition of Taubmann Centers Inc. by Simon Property Group Inc. Details on the agreed terms and conditions; Assessment on the revenue growth of Taubmann Centers Inc.; Maximization of profits.
- This year's Top 250 listing is a reflection of the industry itself. Lucy, Jim; Tobaben, Sarah // Electrical Wholesaling;Sep2001, Vol. 82 Issue 9, p22
Presents a list of the largest acquisitions of electrical distributors from 2000- 2001. Indications on the softening of the economy; Increase in the number of consolidations; Prevalence of dominant market positions by international players.
- New owner likely to grow United Audio. Baeb, Eddie // Crain's Chicago Business;02/07/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p38
Reports the merger between United Audio Centers Inc. and Tweeter Home Entertainment group in Chicago, Illinois. Expansion of United Audio Center retail stores; Impact of the formed merger on the electronic retailing industry; Company profile of Tweeter Home Entertainment.
- Nematron pays $4.2M for Oakland firm. Roush, Matt // Crain's Detroit Business;11/27/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p31
Reports the acquisition of A-OK Controls Engineering, a control systems design and integration company by Nematron Corp. in Michigan. Need to raise an additional capital by Nematron; Complete details of the deal contained in the Nematron quarterly financial report; Impact of the acquisition on...
- DATACOM NEWS. // CEE News;Jan2001, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p38
Reports developments related to the electronics industry in the United States as of January 2001. Acquisition of Fisk Electric Co. by Tyco Electronics Corp.; Emphasis on office rewiring by cabling firms; Implications of the Tyco acquisition of the Lucent Technologies Inc. Power Systems.
- Global moves, mergers likely to continue. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;12/4/95, Vol. 41 Issue 2094, Distribution Trends 1996 p8
Relates that no end is in sight to the globalization and consolidation of the electronics distribution industry. Expectation of more acquisitions in 1996; Agreements by industry leaders Arrow and Avnet, with companies in Hong Kong, Taiwan, New Zealand and South Africa; Comments by various...
- Tomorrow is Here Now for Distributors. Levine, Bernard // Electronic News;07/05/99, Vol. 45 Issue 27, p42
Focuses on the electronics distribution industry. Mergers and acquisitions among distribution companies; Opportunities for the companies.
- Consolidation Felt in Equipment Business. // Electronic News;08/02/99, Vol. 45 Issue 31, p35
Focuses on the prevalence of consolidation and merger in the electronic industry in the United States. Speculations on the total number of companies in prospect; Factors affecting the prevalence of consolidation; Competition extent in the equipment market.