BAE Systems Selects Cogiscan For MSD Control
- BAE Buys Site for $7.6M. Graves, Brad // San Diego Business Journal;1/17/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 3, p30
Reports on the purchase of a facility in Rancho Bernardo in San Diego, California by BAE Systems PLC, a maker of electronics to help the government interpret satellite imagery.
- Pentagon Clears BAE Purchase of Lockheed Martin Divisions. Chaisson, Kernan // Journal of Electronic Defense;Dec2000, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p16
Reports that the Pentagon will not block BAE System's purchase of Lockheed Martin's military-electronics businesses, including Sanders. Concerns on BAE's purchase of the businesses; Security review of BAE's formal filing with the United States Department of Justice.
- RTOS stresses safety. Cravotta, Robert // EDN Europe;Nov2003, Vol. 48 Issue 11, p16
Reports on the expansion of BAE Systems on the Aeronautical Radio Inc. in Europe. Significance of the expansion; Certification for the highest level of application; Price of the purchase.
- Sanders and other Lockheed Martin units to join BAE Systems. McHale, John // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Sep2000, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p3
Reports on BAE Systems North America's acquisition of Lockheed Martin's Aerospace Electronic Systems (AES) subsidiary. Inclusion of Sanders, Fairchild Systems and Space Electronics and Communications in the AES business; Expansion of BAE Systems North America in the electronic warfare arena;...
- NH Spotlight. // Business NH Magazine;Jan2007, Vol. 24 Issue 1, p50
The article announces the appointment of Michael A. Heffron as the Electronics & Integrated Solution president of BAE Systems Inc., in Nashua, New Hampshire. He assisted as the president on the platform solutions unit of the company since April 2006. Likewise, he also served as the president of...
- BAE Systems names power supplier for Eurofighter Typhoon. Ames, Ben // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Sep2005, Vol. 16 Issue 9, special section p2
Reports that Xcel Power Systems has secured an initial order from Bae Systems' Electronic Warfare division to make power supplies for Eurofighter Typhoon aircraft. Terms of agreement; Upgraded Defensive Aids Sub System.
- MARK RONALD, PRESIDENT AND CEO, BAE SYSTEMS INC. // Journal of Electronic Defense;Nov2006, Vol. 29 Issue 11, p32
An interview with Mark Ronald, president and chief executive officer (CEO) of BAE Systems Inc., is presented. He notes that the main changes in the electronic warfare (EW) industry concern technological progress towards digitization. He stresses that in terms of acquisitions, his company looks...
- Infantry Win Boosts Thales in U.K. Taverna, Michael A. // Aviation Week & Space Technology;3/17/2003, Vol. 158 Issue 11, p34
Thales has been tapped to provide Britain's next-generation integrated infantry system, further cementing its place in the British defense community and boosting prospects for increased growth in its flourishing defense electronics business. The French company prevailed last week over rival BAE...
- IN BRIEF. // Military & Aerospace Electronics;Sep2005, Vol. 16 Issue 9, p4
Reports on developments related to military and aerospace electronics in the U.S. as of September 2005. Bae Systems' development of on-board generator for Humvees; Navy P-3C's use of data link from Lockheed Martin; Jet fighter targeting pods.