Nam Tai, JCT to Manufacture One Million Cell Phones
- Nam Tai Adding 1000 Workers in Shenzhen. Buetow, Mike // Circuits Assembly;Mar2005, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p6
The article informs that Nam Tai Electronics, facing a sharp uptick in orders, will recruit 1,000 new workers this quarter for its manufacturing sites in Shenzhen. The company has also upgraded its chip-on-board technology to include gold wire ball bonding for manufacturing complementary metal...
- Nam Tai Expansions. // American Ceramic Society Bulletin;May2006, Vol. 85 Issue 5, p9
The article reports that Nam Tai Electronics Inc. has added three surface mount technology (SMT) production lines in China. The addition of SMT lines has increased production from 910 million resistor capacitor chips per month to 1,055 million. The company is also buying land in the Guangming...
- Nam Tai Bumps Up SMT Production Capacity. // Electronic News;7/25/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 30, pN.PAG
Reports on the increase in the production capacity of the surface mount technology (SMT) production lines of British Columbia-based telecommunication and consumer electronics-focused electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider Nam Tai Electronics Inc. in 2005. Objective behind the...
- MANUFACTURING. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;May2006, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p8
Presents news briefs related to the global electronics industry, as of May 2006. Plans of CMK Corp. in Tokyo, Japan, to build a printed circuit board manufacturing plant in Thailand; Decision of Tyco Electronics Corp. in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, to move its headquarters to the Philadelphia...
- Bend, DON'T BREAK. BUETOW, MIKE // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Apr2013, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p38
The article reports on the journal's top 50 international electronics manufacturing services (EMS) companies which showed their flexibility in 2012. Among the companies include FoxConn Electronics Inc. of Taiwan, Zollner Elektronik AG of Germany and Integrated Microelectronics Inc. (IMI) of the...
- Nam Tai Electronics Expands, Invests. // Circuits Assembly;Jan2003, Vol. 14 Issue 1, p14
Reports on the establishment of an office in Shenzhen, China by Namtek Co. Ltd., subsidiary of Hong Kong, China-based Nam Tai Electronics Inc. Possible plans of expansion of engineering team; Other investments of Nam Tai Electronics.
- JAPANESE COMPANY ORDERS 1,000,000 FRONT LIGHT GAME PANELS. // Multimedia Publisher;May2003, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p1
Reports on the placement of orders by a Japanese company for front light panels from Nam Tai Electronics Inc. in May 2003.
- Nam Tai, Nintendo link up. // Electronic News;2/28/94, Vol. 40 Issue 2003, p30
Reports on Nintendo's order of Large Scale Integrated Circuit bonded-on printed circuit boards from Nam Tai Electronics Inc. Use for electronic toys; Nam Tai's other customers.
- Nam Tai's Losses Loom Large over Future Plans. BUETOW, MIKE // Printed Circuit Design & Fab: Circuits Assembly;Sep2013, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p12
The article reports that the facility of Nam Tai Electronics at Wuxi in Jiangsu Sheng, China stopped its production operations in May because of insufficient customer orders and unsuccessful search for a joint venture partner.