- Independent testing verifies network integrity. McLaughlin, Patrick // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Apr98, Vol. 6 Issue 5, p23
Focuses on the Intertek Testing Services' ETL Field Verification Program which was aimed at minimizing the human-error factor in structured cabling system installations. Integration of field verification partners (FVPs) in the program to conduct the actual test on sites; Criteria set for...
- Intertek forms alliance with manufacturers. DeSorbo, Mark A. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Jul99, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p54
Reports on Intertek Testing Services' formation of Cable Industry Steering Committee. Companies included in the committee; Membership to the committee.
- Some tests are worth taking. Wallace, David J. // World Trade;Jun98, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p26
Reports on Andover, Massachusetts-based Intertek Testing Service's signing of an agreement with Russia-based Rostest for examining products and services that require inspection before a company can begin retail sales. Intertek's efforts to reduce problems associated with the entry of products...
- Intertek ready for water heaters. // Appliance Manufacturer;Dec97, Vol. 45 Issue 12, p22
Reports that Intertek Testing Services (ITS) announced the expansion of its water-heater test capabilities. Reason for the expansion.
- VERIZON NAMES ETL SEMKO AS ITL CERTIFIED. // RBOC Update;Mar2002, pN.PAG
Announces that ETL SEMKO division of Intertek Testing Services (ITS) was named by Verizon Communications Inc. as a certified Independent Testing Laboratory (ITL) as part of a program to expedite product-to-market cycles for Verizon's telecommunications equipment vendors. Significance of having...
- Graybar and Intertek announce testing partnership. Powell Jr., Arlyn S. // Cabling Installation & Maintenance;Sep99, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p72
Reports on the partnership entered into by Saint Louis, Mo.-based voice and data distributor, Graybar, and Cortland, N.Y.-based Intertek Testing Services, an independent testing organization. Aim of addressing network problems caused by cabling systems; Offering of independent laboratory...
- Notices: DEPARTMENT OF LABOR. // Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of;8/12/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 155, p48907
The article discusses the notices issued by the U.S. Department of Labor, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) as of August 12, 2013. It states OSHA's final decision on the expansion of recognition and request to remove a condition of recognition for Intertek Testing Services...
- Imbedded Component/ Die Technology. Raby, Jim; McMeen, Mark; Gjesvold, Jason; Hatcher, Casey // Circuits Assembly;Mar2004, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p40
The U.S. Navy's Program Executive Office Integrated Warfare Systems has authorized and funded a research and development contract for Soldering Technology International's patent-pending manufacturing technology, Imbedded Component/Die Technology (IC/DT). The technology for designing and...
- Binghamton electronics firm to lose 155 jobs. Fitting, Beth // Business Journal (Central New York);10/25/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 43, p1
Reports that Binghamton, New York-based electronics firm Universal Instruments Corp., is reducing its workforce in connection with a business restructuring. Goal to offset growth from the technology boom.