INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Real Estate
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/8/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 10, p42
Presents developments on investment banking in the real estate industry as of March 1, 2004. Global healthcare underwriting volume; Syndicated loans; Global debt; Global equity deals.
- In brief. // Estates Gazette;1/8/2005, Issue 501, p35
Presents news briefs on the real property industry in Great Britain as of January 8, 2005. Percentage of shares to be returned by quoted agent Savills to its shareholders; Reduction of stakes by industrial specialist Ashtenne in its Industrial Fund; Increase in international banking syndicate...
- JP Morgan keeps the faith in property. Sands, David // EuroProperty;2004, p19
This month U.S. investment banks clashed over the prospects for European property. While Goldman Sachs is downgrading its view on the quoted European property sector from "neutral" to "cautious", JP Morgan is keeping faith with its positive stand. Goldman points out that the quoted sector is...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/17/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 20, p42
Presents tables indicating the performance of real estate investment banking markets worldwide and in the United States as of May 10, 2004. Underwriting volume; New issues bookrunners; Investment advisers; Federal National Mortgage Association agreement with Securities and Exchange Commission;...
- Banks lower target on sliding property stocks. Cattanach, Catherine // Estates Gazette;02/01/2003, Issue 305, p45
Presents information on the outlook of two investment banks on property stocks in Great Britain in 2003. Credit Suisse First Boston; Bridgewell Securities.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Real Estate. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/21/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 3, p28
Presents statistics concerning investment banking in the real estate as of January 2002. Illustration of the Global real estate underwriting volume; List of Global and M&A contracts in real estate; Outline of Global debt deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Real Estate. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/4/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 9, p28
Reports global investment banking on real estate. Volume of real estate underwriting; Merger and acquisition deals; Equity deals.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Real Estate. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/11/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 10, p28
Presents several charts depicting on the investment banking database of real estate in the United States.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Real Estate. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/3/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 22, p28
Presents several charts depicting real estate in investment banking. Completion of Ground Zero clean-up efforts in lower Manhattan; Focus on rich investors by the real estate fund of David Welsh; Location of discount vitamin retailer Vitamin Shoppe Industries Inc.