A SPECIALIST IN SHARING
- A Specialist in Sharing: Houlihan's New Co-CEO Represents Both the Old and New Face of the Business. Burns, Mairin // Bank Loan Report;4/28/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 17, p3
Profiles Jeff Werbalowsky, co-chief executive officer (CEO) of investment bank Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin. Career accomplishments; Work ethic; Management style; Plans for Houlihan Lokey.
- While Other Firms Exit Dallas, Houlihan Adds a Pro There. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/4/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p10
Announces the appointment of Rick Lacher as managing director and head of investment banking for the office of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in Dallas, Texas.
- Conseco Creditors Hire Houlihan. // American Banker;8/19/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 158, p20
Reports that creditors of Conseco Inc. have hired the investment banking firm Houlihan Lockey Howard & Zukin to represent them in talks which might involve a debt-for-equity swap. Comments.
- Adviser of the Year: Redefining Deal Advice. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/5/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 14, p18
This article focuses on investment bank Houlihan Lokey. In 2009, Houlihan Lokey showed that a supermarket model can work effectively and that best-in-class service can lead to giant mandates for a firm that specifically focuses on the middle market. According to Houlihan co-Chief Executive...
- Houlihan Pushes Into New Markets, Specialties. Burton, Paul // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/28/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 4, p9
The article reports on the plan of Houlihan Lokey Lokey Howard & Zukin Inc., recipient of Investment Dealers' Digest (IDD) Mid-Market Bank of the Year Award, to expand and to diversify in the U.S. in 2011. Co-chief executive officer (CEO) Jeff Werbalowsky, states that its largest shareholder...
- Houlihan Hires Ace-in-Hole: Boutique hopes former Dillon pro will shore up its defenses. Lugo, Denise // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/17/2001, Vol. 67 Issue 47, pN.PAG
Reports that the U.S.-based investment banking boutique Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin has appointed Franklin Fritz as its chief executive. Professional achievements of Fritz; Reason why the firm is not promoting from within for Fritz' post; Plans of the company to change its business model in 2002.
- Competition Drives This Distaff Defense Chief. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p30
Profiles the investment banker Anita Antenucci, co-head of the aerospace and defense and government technology group at Houlihan, Lokey, Howard & Zukin. Educational attainment; Career history; Hobby; Competition with major investment banks; Merger prospects in the defense industry.
- Houlihan Names Chemicals Practice Chief. // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;3/29/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 13, p13
The article announces the appointment of Christopher Cerimele as a director and head of the chemicals practice of the industrials group of Houlihan Lokey.
- Houlihan Hires Hardie. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;06/19/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 25, p6
Reports that William Hardie joined the merger and acquisition (M&A) team of Houlihan Lokey Howard & Zukin in New York. Duties of Hardie in its M&A team; Overview on his professional accomplishments.