- Central Garden Prices Upsized $400M HY Deal. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/1/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p14
The article announces that Walnut Creek, California-based Central Graden & Pet has issued 400 million U.S. dollars in high yield notes in an upsized offering on February 25, 2010.
- Double-trapped blisters bear big bones. // Packaging Digest;Aug2003, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p36
Reports on the launching of an innovative, rugged package design by Nylabone Co. for its premium brand of chew bones in the U.S. Production of pet products by the firm; Price of the product, Availability of the dog food.
- Central Garden & Pet Shopping $30 Mil. Project. Kelly, Jane Irene // Adweek Western Edition;04/05/99, Vol. 49 Issue 14, p3
Reports on the plans of Central Garden & Pet Co. for an advertising assignment to be awarded to an agency on the West Coast. Information on agencies that were invited; Details on the project; Reason for some uncertainty about the project and proposed budget.
- No bone to pick over this chew toy. Shaffer, Jeffrey // Christian Science Monitor;6/26/98, Vol. 90 Issue 148, p15
Comments on the Galileo Bone, a dog chew toy from Nylabone Co., which comes with a detailed booklet explaining Galileo's Strength of Materials theory. Why the author wishes more products would come with such advisory information about the background of the products.
- Aquila Agrees to Sell Selected Utility Assets in Transactions Totaling US$896.7 Million. // Transmission & Distribution World;Oct2005, Vol. 57 Issue 10, p14
Reports on the plan of Aquila Inc. to sell selected utility assets in the U.S. Use of the proceeds from the sale to reduce debt and other liabilities; Repositioning plan of the company.
- A Bumper Crop of Deals in the Works. Appin, Rick; Husband, Sarah // Bank Loan Report;1/20/2003, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p9
Reports on the performance of high yield securities in the U.S. as of January 20, 2003. Additional bond issuance of Levi Strauss & Co.; Plans of retail garden store Central Garden & Pet Co. to price an offering of 10-year, non-call five senior subordinated notes; Spreads on euro high yield bonds.
- Dental Bones. // Journal of Veterinary Dentistry;Mar2003, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p52
The article evaluates the Edible Chew & Brush Dental Bones oral hygiene product from Nylabone.
- Going to the dogs. // Business News New Jersey;12/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 43, p2
Reports on the move of Central Garden and Pet to purchase TFH Publications, largest producer of books about pets in the United States. Cost of purchase; Company operations of TFH; Number of company employees.
- M&A Won't Be Central to Central Spin-off. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;03/27/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 13, p2
Deals with the decision of Central Garden and Pet Co. to spin off its lawn and distribution division. Impact of the decision on Central Garden's stocks; Benefits of the decision to Central Garden according to Greg Hermanski, a fixed income analyst with Imperial Capital LLC; Rating of the...