The IPO 100
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/23/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p16
Presents statistics on aftermarket performance of initial public offerings (IPO) of various companies involved in the investment-banking sector. Graph depicting IPO performance of Accredited Home Lenders Inc. from February 2003 to June 2003; Stock offerings of Atmos Energy Corp.
- The New Road Show. Sargent, Carolyn // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/18/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 33, p34
Focuses on the stock offering of Accredited Home Lenders Inc. Discussions with potential investors in the company; Concerns of portfolio managers.
- Local Firm's IPO Fizzles On Opening Day. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;2/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p31
Reports on the decrease of the initial public offering of Accredited Home Lenders Inc., a mortgage lender based in San Diego, California. Rate of the issued shares; Deduction of legal and underwriting fees; Use of funds to make home loans to subprime borrowers.
- Local Lending Firm Prepares For Its IPO. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;2/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p5
Details the plans of San Diego, California-based mortgage lender Accredited Home Lenders for its initial public offering. Tentative schedule of the company's stock being priced and issued on the Nasdaq stock market; Plans of the company to use the funds to support its credit lines, expand...
- Subprime IPO -- Could've Been Worse . Fernandez, Tommy // American Banker;2/24/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 36, p1
Reports that management of Accredited Home Lenders Holding Co. has raised multi-million dollars in 2003's third initial public offering (IPO). Analysts' assessment of IPO; Corporate background of the company; Opportunities for subprime mortgage bank.
- Accredited Raises Earnings Estimate. // National Mortgage News;6/16/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 38, p14
Reports on the decision of Accredited Home Lenders to raise the company's earnings guidance for the second quarter in New York. Effects of the move on the stock price of the company; Estimates on Accredited Home Lender's loan origination volume; Improvements in the initial public offering.
- Accredited of San Diego Profits Up 161%. // American Banker;10/27/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 206, p21
Accredited Home Lenders Holding Co. earned $29.4 million in the third quarter, or $1.40 per share, 161% more than it did in the same period last year. The San Diego, California subprime lender said Thursday that its revenues jumped 89%, to $116.2 million. Originations increased 86%, to $2.2...
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p16
Presents tabular information about initial public offerings issued in the U.S. as of April 2003. Categories of securities offered in the month; Details of the offering issued by Endurance Specialty Holdings Ltd.
- Reviewing the Rocky Road to IPO. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;5/19/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 95, p20
When Accredited Home Lenders Holding Co. went public in February 2003, concerns were raised in the financial service industry. An impending war in Iraq and signs that American consumers were having a harder time paying their bills were just two cards stacked against a successful stock market...