Serial Shopper Preps for a Buy?
- Lennar buys Sacramento builder. Ibrahim, Nidal M. // Orange County Business Journal;02/09/98, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p11
Reports the Lennar Corp.'s acquisition of Winncrest Homes in Sacramento, California. Effect of the acquisition on Lennar's operations; Key aspects that contributed to the success of Lennar; Other acquisition deals of Lennar.
- Lennar prepares for merger with further alterations to 401(k) plan. Jacobius, Arleen // Pensions & Investments;12/11/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 25, p37
Reports on the merger plan of Lennar Corp. and U.S. Home Corp. Changes to the 401(k) plan of Lennar; Terms of the merger.
- Acquisition expands reach for homebuilders. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;11/28/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 23, p3
The article reports on the announcement made by Lennar Corp. that its New York Division has acquired Myers & Reiger Homes Inc. Lennar is one of the largest homebuilders in the United States. The transaction continues Lennar's desire to establish local relationships in a seven-county region north...
- Buyers Tapped For Lennar M&A Deal. Phadungchai, Naruth // Private Placement Letter;03/27/2000, Vol. 18 Issue 13, p5
Reports that Lennar Corp. received a commitment from Bank One and Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown to fully underwrite a financing to back the company's purchase of U.S. Home Corp. in 2000. Why Lennar's purchase represents a significant milestone; Lead arrangers and book managers of the financing...
- Lennar's Facility Goes to Market. Phadungchai, Naruth // Bank Loan Report;04/03/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p2
Reports on the credit facility launched in New York by Bank One and Deutsche Banc Alex. Brown in support of the acquisition of U.S. Home Corp. by Lennar Corp. Basis for the pricing of the facility; Terms of the bank facility; Schedule of the deal's launch into general syndication.
- At Deadline... // Private Placement Letter;9/13/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 35, p1
The article presents several developments related to business activities. A $150 million senior note deal between Barclays Capital Inc. and Citigroup Inc. for Alinta, an Australian natural gas supplier, has been discussed. In another development, a $100 million senior note deal for the Canadian...
- Capturing California. Ibrahim, Nidal M. // Orange County Business Journal;10/27/97, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p1
Presents information on the homebuilding company Lennar Corporation in California. Details on the company's merger with Pacific Greystone Corporation; Finance information on the company's local operation; Comments from officials; Key plans of the company.
- A new base of operations. // Orange County Business Journal;10/27/97, Vol. 20 Issue 43, p25
Reports that the Orange County, California-based operation of Lennar Corporation has been tapped to be master developer of Tustin Marine Corps and El Toro Marine Corps Air Station, a former United States Navy base in San Francisco. Value of the project; How long is the project estimated to...
- Lennar Might Triple Space with Big Move. Padilla, Mathew // Orange County Business Journal;9/8/2003, Vol. 26 Issue 36, p1
Reports on the expansion of the business unit of Lennar Corp. in Mission Viejo, California. Consolidation of the several divisions of the company; Expansion of the land development programs; Increase of the office space demand.