A New Healthcare Leader
- Chase Rise Seen Waiting for Upturn in the Market. Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;2/21/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 35, p20
Reports the decline of shares of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. in New York City. Contribution of Morgan Chase's investment banking on revenues; Influence of economic problems on the shares decline; Consolidation of J.P. Morgan & Co. and Chase Manhattan in 2000.
- Off to the Races. Polyak, Ilana // Financial Planning;Apr2011, Vol. 41 Issue 4, p41
The article highlights Harding Loevner Global Equity's move to search for thoroughbred businesses in the country. It is stated that the stocks in the developing countries have risen as compared to the U.S. and Europe. Global Equity seeks to identify businesses with sustained growth prospects and...
- Investment Outlook 2013. Keefe, John // Plan Adviser;Feb2013, p44
The article discusses the investment outlook in the U.S. for 2013. Additional equity exposure could provide financial benefits during the year, as investment strategies consider equities for prospective performance. J. P. Morgan Asset Management recommends U.S. equities as the market trades at a...
- WHAT WE'RE THINKING: List revamp triggers downgrades. Moroney, Richard // Dow Theory Forecasts;9/26/2011, Vol. 67 Issue 39, p2
The article presents the author's views on disadvantage of Buy List and Long-Term Buy List in stock market portfolio. He mentions that investors have been too quick to seek a few Long-Term Buys due to much lower stocks. He also notes that he is droppong four stocks from their Buy List and they...
- Henderson fund sells out of JP Morgan after $2bn loss. Jackson, Gary // Fundweb;6/26/2012, p13
The article focuses on the sale of the holding of Henderson Global Investors Ltd.'s Global Focus fund in JP Morgan Chase & Co. Henderson's head of global equities Matthew Beesley decided to sell the fund's holding in the investment bank following the recent trading losses worth two billion...
- JP Morgan Platform Helps Private Equity Move Beyond Spreadsheets. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;5/5/2008, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p1
This article presents information on the Web-based Deal-Vault system, a front-end platform from JP Morgan Chase & Co. that centralizes deal-tracking, allowing private equity managers to store financial data on the companies in which they invest. The Deal-Vault system is drawing attention to the...
- Face-off: JPM versus BAC. // Dow Theory Forecasts;1/14/2013, Vol. 69 Issue 2, p1
The article focuses on the battle between the J. P. Morgan Chase (JPM) and Bank of America (BAC) in terms of stocks. It mentions the evaluation of six categories of JPM and BAC using Quadrix stock-rating system including value, earnings estimates, and financial strength, which reveals the...
- Profits take a bank holiday. Harrington, John // Crain's New York Business;06/11/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 24, p4
Reports on the decline of investment banking revenues for the J.P. Morgan & Chase Co.in New York. Reasons in the slash of ratings for analysts; Impact of the slowdown on J.P. Morgan Partners; Disconnection of private investments due to falling stock prices and failing technology.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/19/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 16, p46
Presents an overview of the investment banking database in the U.S. in 2004. Common stocks; Convertible stocks; Taxable municipals; JP Morgan Chase; Morgan Stanley; Citigroup.