CDOs MOVE TO FIRMER GROUND
- CDO Volume Floods 144A Market. Roper, Akil Salim // Private Placement Letter;04/26/99, Vol. 17 Issue 17, p4
Focuses on the performance of the collateralized debt obligation (CDO) issuance in the first quarter of 1999. Details on the rating of Moody's Investors Service and Standard & Poor's Ratings Group on CDO; Views of some analysts.
- In a deep freeze. England, Robert Stowe // Mortgage Banking;Feb96, Vol. 56 Issue 5, p50
Predicts the resurgence of the collaterized mortgage obligations (CMO) market in the United States. Indications of market opportunities; Preconditions for a full revival; Competition from institutional investors.
- Who's killing new CMO issues? Muolo, Paul // U.S. Banker;Mar96, Vol. 106 Issue 3, p77
Looks at the collateralized mortgage obligation (CMO) market in the United States. Why have CMOs declined; Examination of CMO market; Description of real estate mortgage investment conduit securities; How banks and insurance companies view CMOs.
- New Regulations Could Crimp CLO Diversity Going Forward. Hintze, John // Bank Loan Report;5/20/2002, Vol. 17 Issue 20, p1
Reports on the U.S. regulations on capital requirements for structured transactions and their impact on collateralized debt obligations and other types of securitizations in 2002.
- HY Loan-Backed CDOs Dominate Pipeline. Gregory, Michael // High Yield Report;5/31/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 22, p2
Reports that loan-backed deals are circulating the collateralized debt obligation market.
- CDOs, the most volatile asset class? Gregory, Michael // Asset Securitization Report;05/14/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p1
Reports the profitability of collateralized debt obligations (CDO) in the market. Increase of CDO funds; Survival of the product against economic downgrades; Contribution of insufficient experts to CDO downgrades.
- Deerfield: quarter's tightest IG print. Graubard, David // Asset Securitization Report;05/14/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p6
Reports the investment grade average collateralized debt obligations (CDO) deal of Deerfield Capital. Introduction of Valeo II transaction; Benefits of investment grade CDO; Components of non-callable bonds in the portfolio.
- CDO Round-up: the pipeline grows. Graubard, David // Asset Securitization Report;05/14/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 19, p9
Reports the deals in the collateralized debt obligation (CDO) market. Market of the Zais Group CDO by Deutsche Bank; Introduction of Independence II of Independence Fixed Income Associates; Partnership between Lehman Brothers and Alliance Capital Management.
- Euro CDO market prepares for worst. Colomer, Nora // Asset Securitization Report;11/26/2001, Vol. 1 Issue 45, p1
Focuses on the collateralized debt obligations (CDO) market in Europe. Impact of the recession in the United States on the European assets; Effects of economic recession on the aircraft transactions; Prediction on the economic slowdown.