DFW Tops the Scales, With N.Y.'s Sloan-Kettering a Distant 2d
- Chicago Readies $1.5B for O'Hare; Park District Plans $180M. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;12/12/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32276, p7
The article reports on the sell of $1.5 billion of insured bonds on behalf of O'Hare International Airport in Chicago, Illinois. A smaller $180.2 million of bonds will be issued from park district of the city. The third-lien general airport revenue bonds will be sold on December 14, 2005. The...
- Philadelphia Hopes to Save $27 Million on $207.5 Million Refunding. D'Ambrosio, Gillian // Bond Buyer;5/30/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31646, p3
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania is looking to produce approximately 27 million dollars in present value savings through a 207.5 million dollars negotiated refunding deal that may take place in late June or in early July in 2003. The lease revenue bonds, to be sold through the Philadelphia Municipal...
- Dearth of Deals Puts $975M Puerto Rico Electric Sale in Spotlight. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;3/21/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32094, p6
Reports on developments involving large revenue bond deals in the U.S. Selection of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. to price the revenue bond sale of Puerto Rico Electric Authority; Price of the revenue bond offering of New Jersey Transportation Trust Fund; Financial terms of the system-wide revenue...
- Pricing Update: Heineken. Iyer, Gayatri // Private Placement Letter;5/17/2010, p4
The article informs that Heineken NV has raised 725 million dollars though a private placement issue despite market volatility. It has been stated that JPMorgan Securities agented the deal that was done in an eight-year bullet tranche and was priced to a 4.60% coupon. it has been stated that the...
- N.Y.'s $2B Tobacco Deal Set for Nov. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;10/23/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31746, p1
Reports on the plan of Tobacco Settlement Financing Corp. to issue enhanced tobacco bonds with J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. as senior manager in New York. Details of the two-day retail order period; Assessment of the general fund appropriation pledge to enance tobacco funds; Difference of tobacco...
- Municipal Bond Prices Finish Firm; Merrill Lynch Wins $119M S.F. Loan (96%). Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;4/11/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31363, p2
Reports on the plans of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. to acquire the general obligation refunding bonds of J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. at low interest cost in San Francisco, California. Yields offer for serial bonds; Prices of serial bonds; Value of bonds issued.
- Calif. DWR Deal Closer To Reality. Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;4/24/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31372, p1
Reports the plans of the California Department of Water Resources to issue power bonds. Deadline for the filing of the legal review by the state Supreme Court; Views of Nathan Brostom, vice-president of J.P. Morgan Securities Corp. on the rulings; Contents of the rulings.
- Calif. public works to try refunding. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/02/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30589, p2
Focuses on a plan by the California State Public Works Board to sell refunding bonds on March 10, 1999. Estimated volume of bonds to be sold; J.P. Morgan Securities Inc.'s selection as senior manager of the loan in the negotiated sector.
- Buyers Want More Higher Education Disclosures, Panelists Say. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;5/5/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31877, p36
Reports that investors and bond insurers have demanded disclosure from J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. Reasons for the demand of investors and bond insurers; Methods of additional disclosure; Credit enhancement.