- S&P Downgrades Conseco Credit . // American Banker;8/6/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 149, p11
Reports that Standard & Poor's Corp. has decreased its counterparty credit ratings on Conseco Inc. from B to CCC-plus grade. Reason for decreasing the rating on Conseco; Amount of principle and interest payments due on Conseco.
- 'S&P is confusing investors by dropping IMA classifications' Duncan, Chris // Money Marketing;7/24/2003, p56
Examines the row between the IMA and Standard & Poor's (S&P) over its plan to remove the trade body's sector classifications on some products in favor of its own. Replacement the IMA Fund Expert broker tool and website with the global investment fund sector classification of S&P; Claim by S&P...
- Standard & Poor's Top 10s. // Money Marketing;6/10/2004, p28
Presents several charts depicting the top ten financial service companies ranked by Standard & Poor's Corp. in Great Britain.
- Standard & Poor's Top 10s. // Money Marketing;4/22/2004, p26
Presents several graphs depicting the top ten financial service companies ranked by Standard & Poor's.
- S&P Puts Mutual Fund Services Under One Umbrella. Winokur, Cheryl // American Banker;4/26/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 78, p18
States that Standard & Poor has merged its mutual fund services into a single unit. Reason for the move; Total number of employees of the combined unit.
- Reedy Creek ID, Fla., Upgraded to A by S&P. // Bond Buyer;4/19/2013, Vol. 384, p1
The article informs that the financial services company Standard & Poor's Ratings Services has raised its rating on Reedy Creek Improvement District (RCID), governing jurisdiction for the land of Walt Disney World Resort, Florida, to A from A-minus. According to Jeff Panger, credit analyst at...
- Upcoming Events. // Private Placement Letter;10/4/2004, Vol. 22 Issue 38, p2
Presents a calendar of events in the U.S. financial services industry for October-November 2004. Bond Market Association's CDO Investors Conference; Information Management Network's Tenth Annual Investors' and Issuers' Summit; Standard & Poor Corp.'s fourth annual New Assets Halloween Hot Topics...
- In brief. Weidner, David // American Banker;2/9/1999, Vol. 164 Issue 26, p29
Presents news items concerning the financial services industry as of February 9, 1999. Value of the private investment fund closed by Hicks Muse Tate & Furst Inc.; Decision of Standard & Poor's to downgrade the credit of nine major Japanese companies.
- DATABANK. Hallen, Raj // Money Marketing;10/31/2002, p70
Presents Standard & Poor's Corp. data on the top money funds. Top ten funds over five and three years in Great Britain, Europe, North America, Japan and the Far East; Top insurance funds and investment trusts in Great Britain.