Underwriter Sterne, Agee & Leach Opens New Office in Louisville
- Attention to the smallest details. // Westchester County Business Journal;11/7/2011, Vol. 47 Issue 45, p4
In this article the author discusses aspects of the 15-point list of goals outlined by the members of the Mid-Hudson Regional Economic Development Council for the state funding that drives business and job growth in New York.
- Loans, grants, and more. McCoy-Pinderhughes, Puala // Black Enterprise;Sep2001, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p46
Provides information on United States government-sponsored programs, small business loans, and grants offered for business enterprises as of September 2001.
- CREDITS, CLIENTS AND AWARDS. // Westchester County Business Journal;8/16/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 33, p35
The article offers business-related news briefs in the U.S. including the acquisition of Salient Auto Salvage by Brookfield Resource Management, the honors for client work received by DDR Public Relations at the annual Advertising Club of Westchester 2010, and the 115,338 dollars grant received...
- Grant program launched to help businesses affected by Hurricane Irene and Tropical Storm Lee. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;1/30/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 5, p7
The article reports on the creation of the Hurricane Irene-Tropical Storm Lee Business Flood Recovery Grant Program to help businesses affected by Tropical Storm Lee and Hurricane Irene in the U.S.
- Letters@usnews.com. // U.S. News Digital Weekly;3/8/2013, Vol. 5 Issue 10, p21
Several letters to the editor are presented in response to the March 1, 2013 articles, including the approach of the U.S. government to revive businesses, another on balancing federal budget and an article about sequestration.
- Enhancement project helps companies compete globally. // Business Journal (Central New York);10/15/2004, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p8
This article reports that New York has been awarded a $300,000 U.S. federal grant aimed at helping small manufacturers in the state find new and improved ways to compete globally, thereby strengthening their companies and creating new jobs. Several Central New York organizations will benefit...
- New Kid on the Block Tackling Public Finance in Colorado. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/7/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32024, p7
The article reports on the activities of as Kline Alvarado Veio. Kline Alvarado Veio is keeping busy with its major practice, public finance. Many of the firm's clients are issuers and bankers that Veio has cultivated during his years in public finance practice. The firm will also serve as...
- Lake Wobegon Pays: Minnesota Public Radio Goes to Market. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;6/15/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32154, p38
This article presents information related to Minnesota Public Radio that will bring a $10 million variable rate issue to market, with the added backing of its newly A-rated parent American Public Media Group--whose subsidiaries provide public radio fans with their daily dose of business news and...
- All Right, Balance the Budget! Lundberg, Ferdinand // New Republic;2/5/36, Vol. 85 Issue 1105, p361
The article discusses the demand of the industrialists and bankers that the U.S. national budget must be balanced. The author points out that the first step in balancing the national budget would be the calling of all loans due the federal government. The drain on the budget that attended the...