Wachovia Extends Cross-Selling Efforts t Build on Success
- Wachovia Team Test Yields Bounty of Cross-Sales. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;6/19/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 117, p7
Reports on the success of the program, Wealth Client Partnership, offered by Wachovia Corp. Increase in cross-selling; Test of programs in three countries; Holistic approach of Wachovia to clients with million dollar assets.
- New Wachovia Exec Eyes Mass-Affluent Trust Sales. Ackermann, Matt // Money Management Executive;4/26/2004, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p1
Highlights Wachovia Corp.'s decision of cross selling its products and services to wealthy customers of the parent bank and its brokerage unit. Promotion of a multi strategy approach; Management of investment and trust assets together; Expansion of brokerage operation in collaboration with...
- Orrick, Nixon Top Law Firms; Ambac Busiest Insurer. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;7/16/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32671, p38
The article reports on the data released by Thomson Financial Inc. revealing that with municipal market volume racing along at a record pace in the first half, law firms, bond insurers, and trustees posted gains above 2006 business levels. In the first half of 2007, overall market volume made it...
- South Carolina Duties Shift at Wachovia. // Bond Buyer;3/11/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31839, p28
Reports that Wachovia Corporate and Institutional Trust's Paul Anatrella will add South Carolina to his trustee responsibilities. Background of Anatrella; Experience in the corporate trust industry; Success in North Carolina; Duties; Future plans.
- Chapter 11B: Trust Marketing. // Community Bank Marketing Manual;2011, Vol. 25 Issue 7, p11B.1
Chapter 11 of the book "Community Bank Marketing Manual," by William J. Carner is presented. It highlights the growth of prospects for bigger trust departments and its services in the U.S. community banks, which has been driven by the increase assets value of the older generation as well as the...
- THE TRADING FLOOR. Smith, Aaron T. // Bond Buyer;6/18/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31410, p32
Reports developments related to corporate trust groups as of June 18, 2002 in the U.S. Opening of a corporate trust office of Wachovia Corp. in Kentucky; Designation of Joe Clark as regional manager of Wachovia Corp. ; Naming of Craig W. Richards as financial associate of Wohlforth, Vassar,...
- New Wachovia Exec Eyes Mass-Affluent Trust Sales. Ackermann, Matt // American Banker;4/20/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 75, p9
Four months after being reorganized into a separate unit, Wachovia Corp.'s trust group plans to cross-sell its products and services down-market to mass-affluent customers of the parent bank and its brokerage unit. Cross-selling is not a new concept for the Charlotte banking company or for...
- Cross-Selling Group Benefits. // Best's Review;Feb2010, Vol. 110 Issue 10, p26
The article offers information on the "Group Cross-Selling Practices" report of insurance and financial services provider Limra regarding the effectiveness of cross-selling in group benefits market in the U.S.
- Card Banks warming up to idea of cross-selling. Quittner, Jeremy // American Banker;9/9/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 172, p1
Focuses on the growing acceptance by banks to the idea of cross-selling. Implications for customers; Comment by Michael Auriemma, president of Auriemma Consulting Group; Attitude by cardholders on buying other services from their preferred credit card banks.