Munis Little Changed; $324 Million Of Detroit School Bonds Repriced
- BOND$ GOVERNMENT AND MUNICIPAL. // Banking;Jul69, Vol. 62 Issue 1, p4
Discusses the U.S. government and municipal bonds as of July 1969. Expectation on government spending; Details on a program for the sale of participations in government-guaranteed pools of mortgages; Obstacle to the participations program.
- NORTHEAST INVISIBLE SUPPLY. // Bond Buyer;9/26/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32225, p34
Presents a table for Northeast Invisible Supply for government securities in the U.S. List of issuer and its purpose; Amount of supply; Approval Status.
- From Feast to Famine: Muni Bond Issuance Set for Slowdown. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2015, p1
Municipal bond traders are shifting gears on Friday as they switch out of the debt issuance fast lane and onto the off ramp ahead of the upcoming Thanksgiving holiday week.
- Holiday Hiatus: Muni Bond Calendar Falls to $784M. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2015, p1
After one of the busiest primary weeks of the year with over $9 billion of new municipal bond supply coming to market, traders are looking at supply of only $784 million for next week, the lowest week for new issue volume in 2015.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/4/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32064, p32
This article provides market statistics, which are clubbed under market indicators, short-term tax exempt yields, the United States securities prices, municipal market data general obligation yields, and visible supply rises.
- Munis Slightly Weaker as Big Deals Price. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;6/10/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33331, p2
The article focuses on the market performance of municipal bonds in the U.S. It argues that the market is running into a classical standoff between the buyers and the dealers. It also notes that bonds are subject to make-whole call at Treasuries plus 30 basis points. It adds that bonds mature...
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Thursday, June 1. // Bond Buyer;06/02/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30904, p2
Presents data on the municipal bonds market as of June 1, 2000. Economic indicators; Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal futures.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;06/19/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30915, p32
Presents charts and graphs on the municipal bond market in the United States as of June 19, 2000 Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Visible supply declines; New-issue balances; Futures market; Municipal bond index.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;12/18/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30543, p28
Presents data and information about finance in the United States as of December 18, 1998. Market indicators; Tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; State and local government series rates; New-issue balances; Futures markets; Reoffering yields; Daily trading ranges of municipal bond index futures.