Illinois Ready to Unveil Team For $10B Pension Borrowing
- Moody's: ABN Clients Facing CPDO Losses. // American Banker;1/28/2008, Vol. 173 Issue 18, p15
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service announced that clients of the bank ABN Amro Holdings NV face losses of up to 90 percent on $176 million worth of credit-derivative securities purchased from the bank. The so-called "constant proportion debt obligations" have essentially unwound...
- Amro, Citi to Manage Amex Euro Bond. // American Banker;9/28/2004, Vol. 169 Issue 187, p9
States American Express Credit Corp. named ABN Amro and Citigroup Inc. to jointly lead as managers in the introduction of its euro-denominated bonds. When the deal will be launched; Rating of American Express by Moody's Investor Service Inc. and Standard & Poor's Corp.
- Expanded group selected for smelter MLA. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;12/9/2005, Vol. 49 Issue 49, p30
This article reports on the selection of an expanded group of banks to join a subunderwriting group on the $1,500 million debt package to finance the Sohar aluminium smelter in Oman. ABN Amro, Citigroup and Sumitomo-Mitsui Banking Corporation were the three core mandated lead arrangers selected...
- Lancaster County School District 145, Neb., Upgraded to Aa3 by Moody's. // Bond Buyer;3/3/2015, Vol. 1, p1
Moody's Investors Service said it has upgraded the general obligation rating of Lancaster County School District 145 (Waverly), Neb., to Aa3 from A1.
- Rosemont,Ill. Plans Pension Issue. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/23/2014, Issue 34231, p1
The Chicago suburb of Rosemont plans to sell $37.5 million of taxable general obligation bonds next month to bring its public safety pensions up to near full funded status.
- Moody's to Cut 46 Foreign Banks? // American Banker;4/5/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 66, p20
The article discusses Moody's Investors Services Corp.'s potential lowering of credit ratings on 46 foreign banks as it seeks to restore confidence in its system to assess financial institutions. Among those that may be lowered are ABN Amro Holding NV and ING Group NV. The potential lowering...
- Moody's: Maturity Wall Pushed Back to 2016. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/6/2012, p5
The article reports on the extension of the maturity of U.S. speculative-grade debt to 2016, according to Moody's Investors Service.
- A Record For Lower Ratings. DEPAUL, JENNIFER // Bond Buyer;2/4/2013, Vol. 383 Issue 33855, p1
The article reports that Moody's Investors Service Inc. has assigned lower grades on 311 billion U.S. dollars of public finance debt in the year 2012.
- Amro rumor halts trading of Standard Federal. Prakash, Snigda // American Banker;11/22/1996, Vol. 161 Issue 225, p24
Reports that trading of Standard Federal Bank shares was halted amid rumors of merger talks with ABN Amro Holdings N.V. Amro's interest in Standard due to its presence in Chicago through its purchase of Bell Bancorp; Standard Federal's wholesale mortgage origination providing a means for Amro...