N.J. Housing Agency to Sell $110 Million for Multifamily Units
- Houston Officials Question High Cost of Public Housing Project. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;07/26/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30940, p3
Focuses on the criticism of state officials on the cost of public housing project proposed by the Housing Authority in Houston, Texas. Claims on the underestimation of the project cost; Details on the payment of bonds for the project; Explanation for the project's financing plan.
- Bonds Key For NYCHA Subsidies. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;3/3/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33275, p1
The article reports on the significance of the half-billion-dollar bond issuance of New York City Housing Authority's bid of ten million dollars of additional federal subsidies to finance trouble public housing in the U.S.
- Housing issue buyout could mean $5 million for Cook County, Ill. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;08/27/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30218, p30
Reports that Cook County, Illinois' buyout of its 1983-85 single-family mortgage revenue bonds could result in $5 million in savings. Role of George K. Baum & Co. in the buyout; Financing of the county's housing projects; Approaches to housing-bond refundings.
- Build begins Feb. 3 on 215-unit Parc Grove project. Lutz, Marc // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;1/22/2010, Issue 324131, p1
The article reports on the launch of the first phase of Parc Grove Commons II, a low-income housing development project by the Housing Authorities of the City and County of Fresno in California, on February 3, 2010. It notes that the housing project, which will cost 37.8 million dollars, is...
- Report: Liberty Bond Project Developers Were Big Donors. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;8/29/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31460, p4
Reports the donation of the two developers in residential towers for Liberty bond financing in New York City. Total amount of contributions; Importance of the program in special private-activity bonds for housing; Effect on the delay of bond issuance.
- Joliet College Payment Clause Triggered. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;3/30/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33290, p1
The article reports that the principal and interest on 14.5 million dollars of bonds issued for a housing project of Joliet Junior College in Illinois is due.
- NIBP Tweaks Give South Dakota Housing Agency a Record-Low Rate. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/20/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33385, p4
The article reports that the South Dakota Housing Development Authority has offered the lowest interest rate for homebuyers through the changes in the federal New Issue Bond Program.
- Grand forks, N.D., to issue $10.1 million in renovation effort. Williamson, Tammy // Bond Buyer;12/03/97, Vol. 322 Issue 30284, p67
Reports on the sale of at least $10.1 million in housing revenue bonds, by Grand Forks Homes Incorporated, Grand Forks, North Dakota. When the sale will be held; What the money will be used for; Comments from Terry Hanson, the city's financial director for the Office of Urban Development.
- Traders attack flawed debt transfer. // Public Finance;03/28/97, p4
Reports on the claim by traders in Great Britain that a massive bond issue by NatWest Markets launched in March 1997 to transfer nearly one billion pounds of housing association debt to private investors was flawed. NatWest's failure to sell all the bonds; Description of the portfolio.