Lust for Lists
- Chicago's largest public companies. // Crain's Chicago Business;5/13/2002, Vol. 25 Issue 19, p19
Reports the ranking of public companies based on revenues in Chicago, Illinois. Number of workers employed; Executives managing the businesses; Net profits and losses in millions.
- ColoradoBiz Top 250 Private Companies by Revenues. // ColoradoBiz;Sep2003, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p28
Presents a graph depicting the top 250 private companies ranked by revenues in Colorado. Business description; Number of workers employed; Rank during 2001 and 2002.
- Top Companies Report. Yedder, Omar Ben; Ford, Neil // Middle East;Nov2004, Issue 350, p28
The article focuses on list of the top companies in the Arab World for 2004. Conducting such an exercise brought about heated debate. What about the number of employees, corporate responsibility, employee satisfaction, the benefits generated to the local economy? Furthermore in economies where...
- SALARY SNAPSHOT. // Marketing (00253650);7/7/2004, p79
Holiday entitlement only varies slightly depending on rank, with most companies giving staff from marketing executive level to director level an average of 25 days a year, excluding statutory days off. Marketers who have the most holiday are marketing directors â€” those in the upper 25%...
- COMPENSATION OF NON-EMPLOYEE DIRECTORS. Grass, Michael; Melton, James // Crain's Detroit Business;12/31/2001, Vol. 17 Issue 53, p36
Reports the ranking of employee and non-employee companies based on compensation in Michigan. Number of corporate meetings; Statistics of total stocks; Figures of retainer cash and retainer stock.
- TOP RANKS: LARGEST EMPLOYERS (1,000 +). // Business Journal (Central New York);2005 Book of Lists, p22
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of largest employers based on number of employees in New York City. Revenue posted in 2003; Nature of operations; Key executives managing the business.
- TOP RANKS: CONSTRUCTION-EQUIPMENT COMPANIES. // Business Journal (Central New York);2005 Book of Lists, p29
Presents a chart depicting the ranking of construction equipment companies based on number of employees in New York City. Annual sales posted for 2003; Services offered; Major manufacturers.
- WASHTENAW COUNTY'S LARGEST EMPLOYRES. Marks, Anne; Novak, Joe // Crain's Detroit Business;12/27/2004, Vol. 20 Issue 52, p42
This article presents information regarding Washtenaw county's largest employers. It presents a chart depicting name of the company, its rank, number of employees and the type of business. This list of Washtenaw County employers encompasses companies with headquarters in Livingston, Oakland,...
- Getting Back To Work. Spethmann, Betsy // Promo;SourceBook 2005, Vol. 17, p62
Rports on the growth of U.S. marketing and promotions agencies in 2003. Revenues from current clients; Rankings of agencies in terms of revenue growth; Impact of mergers and acquisitions on agencies; Top-growing agencies. INSET: How We Did It.