IRS: Clarian Health Won't Have To Pay Penalty or Resstructure Debt
- Clarian blanketing the 'burbs. Morrison, Patrick // Indianapolis Business Journal;7/30/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 20, p1
Reports that Clarian Health Partners Inc. is planning to open a hospital in Hamilton County, Indiana. Intended purpose for the company's move; Comments from company executives regarding its planned expansion; Overview on the growth efforts of local hospitals in order to meet the rise in local...
- Internal Revenue Service Audits Clarian's 1996 Acquisition Financing. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;08/10/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30951, p5
Reports on the United States Internal Revenue Service's auditing of Clarian Health Partners Inc.'s 1996 acquisition financing. Bonds issued on behalf of the Indiana Health Facility Financing Authority.
- Fitch Downgrades Indiana'a Clarian Health to AA-Minus Ahead of Deal. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;5/5/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31628, p40
Fitch Ratings Inc. lowered the rank of Clarian Health Partners Inc. on May 2, 2003 to AA-minus from AA, a rating that still was welcome news for the Indiana health system's leadership as it plans to come to market with its largest-ever bond issue, 500 million dollars of taxable and tax-exempt...
- Clarian OKs heart merger, monorail. Jefferson // Indianapolis Business Journal;09/06/99, Vol. 20 Issue 25, p1
Reports that Clarian Health Partners has approved the consolidation of IU Hospital's and Methodist Hospital's cardiovascular services in Indianapolis, Indiana. Installation of a monorail system between the two campuses and a computerized archive to pass medical data back and forth; Estimated...
- Clarian mulls next step. Jefferson // Indianapolis Business Journal;08/30/99, Vol. 20 Issue 24, p1A
Reports on Indianapolis, Indiana-based Clarian Health Partners' consideration of consolidating a part of its hospitals' medical services. Expectation of a consolidation of cardiovascular services at one facility; Combination of Clarian's back-office divisions and administration.
- Methodist expanding cancer-care facilities. Schoettle, Anthony // Indianapolis Business Journal;01/31/2000, Vol. 20 Issue 47, p21
Reports on Clarian Health Partners Inc.'s plans for a radiation oncology expansion at their downtown Methodist Hospital campus in Indianapolis, Indiana. Components of the expansion; Addition of a Varian Clinac 21EX machine and a Ximatron CDX Simulator; Constant market pressure on hospitals to...
- Clarian floats $450M plan. Jefferson, Greg // Indianapolis Business Journal;06/05/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 12, p1
Reports on Clarian Health Partners Inc.'s plans to sell up to $450 million in bonds to bankroll a slate of hospital renovation, construction and technology-related projects in Indiana. Proposed spending in various hospitals; Potential hospital construction projects under discussion.
- Breaking the mold. Phillips, Lauren // Trustee;Mar98, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p14
Describes how Clarian Health Partners chooses its board members. Clarian's mission and value statement; Expertise of the proprietary boards; Clarian's efforts to blend medical staffs from two very different cultures; Designated positions on the 13-member board. INSETS: Clarian Health Partners...
- Clarian plans new hospital to compete with St. Vincent. // Indianapolis Business Journal;10/28/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 33, p15a
Reports on the plans of Clarian Health Partners Inc. to build a hospital in Hamilton County, Ohio.