Municipal Bond Index
- Munis Unchanged as PPI Data Comes in Mixed. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/16/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32608, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market for 2007 in the U.S. On April 13, 2007, the municipal market was unchanged as the March producer price index data came in mixed, with the headline number exceeding expectations. According to one trader in New York, it is very...
- Correction. // Bond Buyer;12/9/2008, Vol. 366 Issue 33019, p2
Corrections to articles about the Municipal Bond Index and the price for the Arizona Health Facilities Authority bond are presented.
- Wednesday's Data. // Bond Buyer;1/26/2017, Vol. 1 Issue 34650, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 95 16/32 to yield 2.52%, down 15/3230-year: 95 19/32 to yield 3.10%, down 1 0/32 Municipal BondIndex 123 0/32 down 15/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 1/26) Total: $7.488 billion, down $1.498 billionCompetitive: $1.414 billion, down $360.7...
- Indexes Fall as Treasury Activity Prods Arbitrage Buyers Toward Munis. Johnson, Mathew // Bond Buyer;5/27/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32142, p7
The article reports that all yield indexes of the periodical "The Bond Buyer" fell this week. All of the periodical's yield indexes fell this week--some to their lowest levels in years--after a roller coaster week in the Treasury market prodded arbitrage buyers towards municipals and amid heavy...
- Municipal Bond Index. // Bond Buyer;10/25/2001, Vol. 388 Issue 31251, p39
Presents statistics of municipal bond index in U.S. Bond market as of October 25, 2001. Use of the coefficient derived from the October 15, 2001 pricing; Representation of simple average price through the average price of bonds; Computation of yield par call from the average price; Value of...
- Muni Bond Indexes Strengthen in Latest Week. Barnett, Chip // Bondbuyer.com;11/20/2014, p51
The article discusses the trade magazine Bond Buyer's Municipal Bond Index for the week ended November 20, 2014, which dropped two basis points and included 20-Bond general obligation (GO) Index, 11-Bond GO Index and Bond Buyer's 25-bond Revenue Bond Index.
- Municipals Remain Mostly Flat As Treasuries Post Modest Gains. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p2
Reports on significant change price of municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market. Unexpected increase in housing permits; Factors contributing to the economy; Rating assigned to the bonds by various rating agencies.
- Yields Fall One to Two Basis Points; $854 Million in New Issues Priced. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;7/11/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31675, p2
Reports on the fall in municipal bond yields from one or two basis points in the U.S. while in the new issue market underwriters priced $854 million in major new issues as of July 11, 2003. Expected yield from revenue bonds in coming years; Repricing for institutions in the new-issue market by...
- Municipal Bond Prices. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31170, p41
Presents information about prices of municipal bonds in the U.S. as of June 28, 2001. Municipal bond dealer-to-dealer brokers who will evaluate prices of bonds; Several categories of municipal bonds taken into consideration for price evaluation.