- The International Investment Position of the United States at Yearend 2004. Nguyen, Elena L. // Survey of Current Business;Jul2005, Vol. 85 Issue 7, p30
Explores the status of the U.S. in the international investments sector at yearend 2004. Impact of net foreign purchases of U.S. Treasury securities and corporate bonds on the net investment position of the U.S.; Value of U.S.-owned assets abroad; Increase in foreign-owned assets and government...
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.375%, 4.435%. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;1/31/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32309, p2
The article reports on an increase in tender rates for the 91-day and 182-day discount bills of the U.S. Treasury Department, with the three-months incurring a 4.375 percent high rate. The coupon equivalents, prices and median bids for the 91s and 182s respectively are provided. The allotment...
- U.S. Securities Prices. // Bond Buyer;2/21/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31329, p34
Presents information on the statistics of the U.S. bond market regarding prices of government securities as of February 21, 2002. Treasury bills; Treasury notes and bonds.
- T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $1.701B. Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;6/4/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31898, p2
Reports that the U.S. Treasury Department will pay down $1.701 billion at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills in June 2004 by selling $33 billion to refund $34.701 billion in maturing securities.
- INTEREST RATES AND BOND YIELDS. // Economic Indicators;Nov2005, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p30
The section presents statistical information on interest rates and bond yields in the U.S. from 1997 to November 2005, including treasury bills and corporate bonds.
- Weekly T-Bills Go At 4.975%, 4.950% Highs. Smith, Nicole M. // Bond Buyer;1/17/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32548, p2
The article reports on tender rates for the United States Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills as of January 17, 2007. The three-months incurred a 4.975 percent high rate up from 4.940 percent in the second week of January 2007. The six-months incurred a 4.950 percent...
- TABLE MY-1. Treasury Market Bid Yields at Constant Maturities: Bills, Notes, and Bonds. // Treasury Bulletin;Jun2005, p52
Presents a chart depicting the U.S. Treasury market bid yields of bills, notes and bonds at constant maturities.
- Munis Flat to a Touch Off Amid Eye-of-Storm Session. Curran, Bill // Bond Buyer;6/22/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32408, p2
The article looks at the performance of tax-exempt Treasury markets in the United States. According to traders, the market was unchanged or slightly weaker for the session. The article points out that the Employers Reinsurance Corp. (ERC) circulated additional $350 million bonds on which it...
- Romania: Q306 Bond Issue To Be Well Received. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/10/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 14, p17
Reports on the plan of Romania's finance ministry to issue treasury bonds and bills in the third quarter of 2006. Value of the offering; Reasons for the auction of state securities; Outlook for the bonds offering.